Chapter 9: A Cat's Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is Chapter 9 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Blake have a heated make out session with their tongues swirling in their mouths, they kept going for a minute until Blake goes down his body to his area and she unzipped his pants, his member springs out which her eyes widen at the look of it......................
Blake: (He-He's so big, it's amazing.)
(Y/N): "Y-You want to stop?"
Blake: "N-No, I'm just surprised. I'll get started."
......................she started rubbing his member as he groans a little at the feeling of his member being pleasured. After that Blake started licking his member from the bottom to the tip as his groans became a little bit frequent......................
(Y/N): (Blake's tongue, why does it feel like this? It feels so different.)
......................Blake continued licking his member for a little bit, until he felt her suck on his member which he groans more at. She kept going which he groans more at her pleasuring him, he moves his hand to her head as she continued, he moved his hand to her bow as Blake blushes with a whimper as she started purring making vibrations around his member as he groans as Blake stopped......................
Blake: "(Y-Y/N) I-"
(Y/N): "Blake what was that?"
......................she looks down for a little bit until she reached for her bow, she removed it revealing her cat ears showing she's a Faunus.....................
(Y/N): "Blake, you're a-"
Blake: *nods* "I'm a Faunus, yes. I-I wanted to tell you, but I was worried you wouldn't accept me."
(Y/N): "Blake."
......................she looks down until she felt a hand on her cheek, she looked at him as he smiled......................
(Y/N): "I don't care that you're a Faunus, you're more important on who you are."
......................she smiles as they kissed again, (Y/N) moved his hands to Blake's chest as he groped her breasts which she moans. He unbuttons her shirt exposing her bra and he removes it revealing them. He gropes them which she moans at the feeling, he leans in to suck on her breasts making her moan at his action as he pleasured her, after that Blake pushed him on the bed and she laid her body on his as she resumed sucking on his member which he groans at the feeling, reaches his hands at he opening and started rubbing it making her moan again, he moves her panties off her opening. He leans forward to lick her opening making her moan at the feeling as he continued....................
Blake: "Th-That feels so good *moans* (Y/N)."
......................she continued sucking his member as he licked her opening, Blake moans while (Y/N) groans with both pleasuring each other. They kept going for a while until they both felt their endings approaching, (Y/N) releases his load in her mouth as she releases on his face, they both breathe hard after that. They both are now naked with Blake laying in her bed with her legs spread open as (Y/N) positions his member at her opening, she nods as he inserts his member inside her and she moans at first until he breaks through as she whimpers at the loss of her virginity. She moans loud as she feels his member inside her......................
(Y/N): "Are you okay Blake?"
Blake: "Yes, I'm fine. Y-You can move."
......................he nods as he slowly thrusts inside her opening which she moans at the feeling of his member inside her, he groans at how tight Blake's opening is. He looked in her eyes as he kept going as she moans, he leans to her as they kissed and Blake moans in the kiss which they have a heated make out session, (Y/N) increases his speed making her moan more......................
Blake: "So good, *moans* you're so good *moans* please. Keep going!"
......................he turns her on eher hands and knees as he thrusts harder and faster as well pounds her hard. Blake moans louder and more frequent, he grips her hips tight as he continued thrusting inside her which she falls forward in pleasure and he still thrusts inside her.....................
Blake: "I love you (Y/N), I love you so much!"
(Y/N): "I love you too."
......................he leans forward as they kissed again with his thrusts being harder which she moans. He lifts her up as he sat down on the bed as held her and he thrusts upwards making her moan as she lets her tongue out as she moaned loud, he sucks on her breasts making her moan more.....................
Blake: "I-I'm gonna cum!"
......................she releases on his member as she moaned loud, he lays on the bed as Blake bounced on his member as she moans loud at the feeling and her breasts bounced at her movements. (Y/N) groans at the feeling, after acouple minutes later he feels his end approaching.....................
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum!"
Blake: "Cum- Cum inside me!"
(Y/N): "But-"
Blake: "Please, I want your cum inside me. Don't hold back!"
......................he felt his end closer as she bounced faster making him groan as well he moans more frequent, after acouple minutes he releases his seed inside her and Blake moans loud at the feeling. She falls forward as she breathes hard and she hugs him as he hugs back, they looked at each other in the eyes as they kissed, (Y/N) takes his member out as his seed leaks out her opening. Blake falls asleep as (Y/N) smiles, he pulls the blanket over them as they drifted to sleep.....................

Yang P.O.V

.....................Yang is walking back to the dorm after not hearing from Blake and (Y/N) for the rest of the day. She goes to knock, but she decided to take a peek and her eyes widen seeing them in her bed asleep and their clothes on the ground. She instantly knew what they did as she smirked."
Yang: (Blake, you sneaky cat. You got to him first, but there's nothing wrongs saying that I'm next.)

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)