Morris Siblings Headcanons

1. Henry and Jacob (his brother) are socially diffrent. Henry is an extreme introvert and Jacob is a very social extrovert, yet he only two friends he is very close to. (Mari and Zander) Henry is also close with Mari and Zander, but because he had to move to work at Nintendo, he doesn't talk to them often.

2. When Jacob was informed about Henry's death, he decided to work at Nintendo to continue what job Henry had. He moved with Mari and Zander, and soon he became friends with Mike.

3. Though Jacob smiled all the time, he still grieved over Henry's death everyday.

4. Henry is more social around Mari, Zander, and Jacob since he knows them pretty well.

5. I like to imagine that Jacob's personality is similar to Reagan's (GingaNinjaOwO) personality.

6. Henry always had thoughts of becoming an animator or an artist but never thought his skills were good and he didn't think he would get that far with an art career, so he went with Nintendo instead.

7. When Jacob heard the rumors about Henry, he wanted to slap everyone in the company for false accusations of his brother.

8. Jacob will always tell the coworkers, "Henry used to be social when he was younger but after an event before middle school started... he just... clammed up and... just became very quiet... he didn't talk for 3 months but since then... he's never been the same."

9. Henry likes wearing sweaters.

Finally 10. Jacob burns cereal

None of these are canon of course, these are just some dumb headcanons I have for the two, don't take any of them seriously.

Taylor over and out.