I'm not a furry-

This is a furry oc I made for ANOTHER furry oc I made named Akiro

This is a furry oc I made for ANOTHER furry oc I made named Akiro... who is a wolf fox.

Her design is inspired by Alestra's oc whose name I believe is Kyle. (There are gonna be people who are gonna be like,"KYLE SANDERS-" I can feel it. I swear to Marcel-)

Akiro is stuck in a love triangle between her two friends Ari and Jackson.
(She is bisexual)

She has known Jackson (A wolf bat) since childhood and met Ari during middle school. Ari knows she likes Jackson and Jackson knows she likes Ari... they don't she likes them too.

Ari treats Jackson and Akiro like her children while still being the older sister of the group, yet still chaotic as heck.

She is a pansexual sweetie and loves her friends to death.

Jackson is chaotic as heck and is constantly trying to go on adventures at every chance.

He is a bi-curios dude and treats Ari and Akiro as his sisters.

Akiro is a mixture of calm yet weird, she will cause havoc if she wants to and will not feel sorry afterwards, yet is still just as chill and loveable.

She is a bisexual baby and loves Jackson and Ari to bits.

I'm not a furry but I am kinda proud of these three, but I won't post about them a lot. I was a little scared to post about these 3 because not many people like furries.

If you guys don't like this, then I won't post about them anymore... at all.

Taylor over and out.