(f) 🤍Lesbian moms and reader (x Varian)

Since diapers, Cass was like an older sister to you or even a mom. Both of you spend lots of time together despite the age difference as your dad worked under her father's command. As you grew your bond only became stronger. Soon Rapunzel came into the picture but surprisingly despite what you anticipated the three of you got along great. The older girls often gave you advice and helped you out when you needed it. Soon as a joke you started to call them your 'moms'. Raps took it as a compliment and Cass just ignored it recognizing it as one of your usual sarcastic remarks. But it wasn't a lie, they did pretty much often treat you like their family. Cass because she knew you for so long and Rapunzel often related to your problems and mindset. Soon enough everyone called you their child making your little inside joke spread.
But as every parent, fake or real they too often can be overbearing. So when they found you starting at Varian with THAT dreamy look they weren't really happy. Don't get me wrong! They do support you but Raps was raised to believe that love is a grown-up thing that comes to you later on (at least later than at 14-17) and Cass... Well no, she actually just didn't like Varian cause let's be honest, he's kind of a simp. And a "total dork" as she says it.
It soon turned out that the crush was mutual and you two agreed on meeting under the stars by the forest between the capital and the Old Corona. The only thing you had to do was sneak out and enjoy your night with the blue-eyed boy. You didn't want your strict father to know and you certainly weren't about to unravel that you had ignored all your friends' advice either. But as you were sneaking out the lights switched on and you turned around only to see Rapunzel and Cassandra waiting.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Raps emphasizing the first word with arms crossed on her chest

You were so fucked.