(f) 🤍2 Cassandra x maid!reader

Ever since you came into the castle Cassandra found herself somehow drawn to you. With you in those corridors, it was as if the sun shone for the first time in forever. Everything seemed brighter and more lively. Brand new tones colored dull castle in Corona and every time you laughed. It was quite new to Cassandra. But it doesn't mean she had a problem with ignoring it along with all the other confusing emotions.

Seeing you struggle with the tasks she offered to help only for you to turn her down. She found your bold attitude quite funny knowing well that the task you were given was the most dreaded amongst the king's servants.

It wasn't a surprise seeing you come back to ask for help. However, unfortunately it was by the time her father offered her a task to do for the guards.

Cassandra even surprised herself when she turned down her father's offer to come to your aid. But soon enough it turned out this decision was the best she could make.

Seeing you fool around cleaning was quite an entertainment.

You took the mop and danced with it wetting the floor in the process. Acting as if it was your dancing partner you swirled around the hall.

You sang giggling "I feel pretty and witty and gay! And I pity any girl who isn't me today~" 

You almost slipped but quickly regained your balance continuing to clean and dance.

Cassandra didn't even realize she had stopped cleaning herort and started at you with literal heart eyes