1

Kehlani POV

Ring Ring

"Hello" I rasp out

"Baaaaelaaannni" Megan practically screams in my ear.

"Ma what are you screaming foe I just woke up and if you wake up my baby, we fighting," I checked the time. "Girl it's 7:30 in the morning, why are you waking me up" my voice coming out more raspy as I whisper.

"Mmm you sound fine as hell when you woken up out yo sleep, but that's not I called for. I called to tell you that me, you, and Adeya are spending the day together." She looking at me with that damn smile. Pretty ass.

"Ight, what we doing and when you getting here" I finally sit up, looking to see if my baby was still sleep, she was.

"I'm on my way now. I'm making y'all breakfast then I got a whole bunch of stuff planned for later. So you gone have to wake Adeya up anyways" She looked ready to go for real. "You mean right now right now," I looked at her like she lost her rabbit ass mind.

"Yes, right now right now. You go get the stuff ready to cook. Wake the baby up, and have the speaker out cause you know I don't like to cook without my music." I rolled my eyes at her to-do list for me

She has the audacity to wake me up early as fuck, then going boss me around in my own house through the phone at that. Who do she think she is? I should lay my ass back down.

"Alright," I get out the bed, "I'll see you in a minute. Drive safe please, don't forget yo seatbelt." I get a little worried when she's driving cause her music tends to distract her.

"Baelani! I got it, it's all on. See," she showing me that she got her seatbelt on, but damn her titties looking so mmm.

"Good. See you in a minute," "Okay," I hang up.

Megan has been my best friend for about 2 years now, and I been feeling her for year. I ain't made no advances to her because I'm scared that would make me lose her. I don't think that's a risk I'm willing to take. But damn her personality is so pretty, her body and face is gorgeous, and her vibe is perfect.

I start to wake Adeya up, "Adeya wake up baby," I say in a soft tone. She look up at me with a smile. My beautiful baby. "Goodmorning, baby. We are going to spend the day with mama Megan. You wanna spend the day with mama Megan." She smiled bigger when I mentioned Megan.

Adeya and Megan bond was so precious man. Megan treat her like her own, and Adeya treat her better than me. Ain't that some shit. For example, me and Megan would be feeding her side by side, and she would only throw the food on me only. Little girl I birthed you, how you gone attack me and not anyone else.

We go to the living room, and I put her in her chair facing the TV with some Mickey Mouse on. I make sure I can see her from the kitchen just in case. As I'm taking the stuff out, I heard Da Baddest Bitch getting closer as Megan pull up the driveway. I rolled my eyes and chuckled cause I can always hear her before I see her.

"Where is my baby Adeya!" She ran to my child, picking her up putting kisses all over her face. Adeya giggles, "How is my baby doing, did you miss me," says in a baby voice.

They are so cute, my family is so cute.

"Baelani, you got the stuff together," Megan turned to me. "Yea mamas, now cook we hungry on this Saturday morning" I say, sitting on the couch

"Aht Aht, you finna help me. Who the fuck I look like yo personal chief," she put my child back in her sit.

"How you gone wake me up, boss me around my house, then make me cook with you," I complain getting up to go to the kitchen, still making sure I can still see Adeya.