Discontinued Series

Hello guys, I have returned from the dead. The last time you will have heard from me on here was August 7th, and now its October 10th so yes I have been a little inactive. Now, I assure you that it wasn't anything like me being logged out or having forgotten about my readers on here - but instead It's another reason entirely.

As you all know, the most well known thing that I write is the Divine series (Ethereal and Intangible) and it has been very successful so thank you all for that. But, all good things come to an end one way or other. I always thought that I would continue with the series until the seasons of Free Rein ended but there has been a change of plans. This change of plan also affects Forget Me Not, which for a long time I was more passionate over than the Divine series - which I am fairly ashamed to admit.

Right, let's get to the point.

It is with my deepest sorrows that I have to tell you all that I have fallen out of love with Free Rein and no longer hold any attachment towards it anymore and have no inspiration to ever even watch any further seasons. Due to this, I have to sadly announce that the Divine series as Sublime along with Forget Me Not will never be continued. The stories will remain on my profile forever but they will never be updated again.

The thought of stopping the books have been on my mind for a very long time now and I decided that I really shouldn't keep you in the dark anymore. Sublime as a book has been deleted and this message is attached at the end of Intangible instead of in Sublime, the pre-chapter will be deleted as the ending of Intangible is quite a good wrap up of the two books as a whole. Meanwhile, Forget Me Not will be abandoned at the stage at which it is currently at, I deeply apologise that I will not be finishing FGM as I really loved writing it for you all - a chapter will be attached at the end of that story too telling you what plans I had for the rest of the story.

Speaking directly to my favourite commenters, you all know who you are, I am going to miss seeing all of you under a new chapter that I post and I am most sorry to you all. All of you inspired me so much and encouraged me to continue with my writing even when I felt like giving up - you all will mean a lot to me now and forever.

I am not finished with writing on this account or over on @lilacrainclouds where I am still writing to this day (that is basically where I have been these last few months.) This account will have more stories on it to come, I already have a few planned from when I was really trying to get some motivation back for my Free Rein stories. Of course, none of you are required to stick around for these new stories but you are all more than welcome to if any of them interest you. My next story will be a Fred Weasley one and I also have a Ben Hargreeves one in my plans.

Again, I am very sorry.

Goodbye and love,
Angelica x

(Previously attached to the end of sublime, just moving this over here too if anyone was confused)