Conner Hansel

I was walking down my perfect path. Until this old woman came in to my life. She ruined it. Everything. From a letter. To a billionaire? Well, whatever she just did to my life, I am happy with it. With this opportunity, I can collect Willoy's fortune. I am so in this contest. But I will not be obsessed with money. I will not. Ugh. This woman makes me think. And I hate thinking. So that's how she ruined my life. Can't you believe it? I'm heading to Willoy's house. I'm stepping into the gate when-AAAAAHHHH! I can't believe it! There is a rare plant in the garden! There is no one around me. Should I steal it? Or should I leave it? I pluck it up right from the ground. 

"Hey!" A husky voice startles me.

"You thief! Wait- are you Conner Hansel? Great to meet you! I am your father's friend!" Said whoever was behind me. I turned around. Let me take that back. More like whatever was behind me. An old woman dressed in rags swung her cane at me. 

"Even though you are a Hansel, I'll punish ya' for trying to steal Willie's...." The color of her face drained. "Young man, put that down. That is the most precious possesion in my family."

"I'm not a young man. I'm 32! So, what about the contest? "

"You one of the heirs? Come in," The old woman instructed. "By the way, I'm Evaiah, mother of Willie."