Teams

"So....We should probably team up." Kylie said. Kylie had long blond hair and was very dramatic.

"Yeah. But, how? Girls vs Boys or something?" Mackenzie, a girl with brown hair and freckles said. Mackenzie was good with technology and got away with everything. It was like trouble was chasing her but never caught up.

"Neh. That's unfair." Joe, a boy with an Australian accent protested. Joe pulled out his retainers from his mouth. "No girls vs boys. Unless you want to taste this." Clearly Joe wasn't kind.

"No, guys, we should all team up." John suggested. John was a human dictionary and was very kind. He had puffy hair and chocolate-brown skin.

"E-hem." Dr.Gemas fake-coughed. "Clearly me and Conner are here to supervise you. We will keep an eye on you. And please don't team up. It's not what we are supposed to do.

"Wait-" Conner asked. "You mean, I can't join? But I want the money too! Evaiah said that I was one of the heirs."

"Yes. But we are adults. We don't need money." Dr.Gemas said.

"I have a feeling that the doctor spoils his kids." Mackenzie whispered to Kylie.

Dr.Gemas stopped talking. He turned around and faced Mackenzie.

"I heard that." He said sarcastically. Then he took a deep breath and shouted, "The search starts NOW!"

The kids started to search: Under pillows, in vases, behind and under tables.

Of course, it wouldn't be that easy.