||Date||

I saw a family bar and restaurant and I had already come a far away so I thought of going in. I opened the door and I could see people dancing on the slow song, some families eating and couples. I entered scanning around all the corner to see if someone was seeing me. While I was seeing around I spotted a girl, she was hella beautiful but she looked sad so I thought of taking a chance. I went towards her. "Hey..." She smiled and got and looked at me and as soon as she saw me she sat down and her smile also went. What happened? Did I do something? "Excuse me" she looked at me then again down. "Is everything ok" she shook her "What happened" she looked at me again "I had come her for a date with Mr.Kang through the app called perfect match but he hasn't arrived yet" "Have you ever seen." She nodded. Then I read a pamplet on the table having their bio and I got to know that the girl was Kim Y/n and the boy was Kang Tae-hyun the son of the CEO of Kang & Co. then I thought of an idea. "Ms.Kim I am Kang Tae-hyun" she looked at me "Do you think I am fool" oh god "Well I am the son of CEO of Kang & Co.. "I work in that Company I have seen Mr.Kang and he didn't look like this" "Ms.Kim you are confusing yourself I am Kang Tae-hyun CEO of Kang & Co. Ltd" she got confused "See the Comapany you are taking about is what?" "Kang & Co. Pvt" and then she formed and ohhh face and then she stood up and smiled looking at me. "I am so sorry that I spoke a bit harshly to you, I am really sorry, please sit." I sat down successful of my plan but I didn't plan to do anything wrong with her. We sat down and we ordered wine for each of us first. We did cheers and gulped down the wine. It was relaxing. I looked at the girl and she was sitting shyly so I thought of speaking "You know Y/n you are very beautiful I can't just remove my eyes of you." She was blushing "Y/n......bring your face close." She looked at me and I know what she is thinking but.. "Come close" she came closer staring into my eyes I was literally shivering because of her gaze "Now close your eyes." She closed her eyes and badly wanted to kiss her but I won't without her permission and then I looked beside me and I spotted those three men who were chasing me and I am sure that if they find me and see me with Y/n they will hurt her as well. So I got up from there and told Y/n also to get up and she was carrying a handbag so I but the cube which had diamond and told her to go into the restroom. I went towards those men and pushed them and the started attacking me and I started fighting and we four of us were the centre of attraction at the moment. I laid those three guys on the floor but there were more 6 people coming towards me to attack and then I attacked them and there was a lot of loss of a lot of destruction of the property of the restaurant. But I won't pay so I don't care. Then I went into the restroom to bring Y/n but I saw that she was .........