||Home||🔞⚠️

We reached home by 9pm. As soon as we reached home we saw Jungkook's parents sitting on the sofa, well dressed. "Eomma Appa, where are you guys going?" "Oh thank God you guys came, I and Appa has to go for a wedding ceremony of my friends daughter, so we will be late when we come home so please take care of the house and your dinner is ready, it is kept on the platform, you may take it." With that they both left from the house.

I was going towards the bedroom but then Jungkook put hands on my waist and stoped me. I looked at him and he had a big smirk in his face. I ran into the bedroom and then in the bathroom. I took bath and came but in hurry I forgot to take my clothes and Jungkook will be sitting in the bedroom and if I go like this then once again he will take me in his trap and then blah blah blah. But I had to wear my clothes somehow so I shouted within the bathroom "Jungkook can you pass me clothes from the wardrobe please" No reply I said once again and then there was a knock on the door, I was thinking that weather I should open the door or not but I went and that was my biggest mistake.

I opened the door and only brought my hands outside to provide me the clothes but Jungkook instead of giving me clothes, gave me his hand and pushed himself inside the bathroom and his power was way more than mine and he came in and then he saw me from top to bottom licking his lips. My heart was in my neck and it will surely come out of my mouth if he acts like this. He kept coming near me and I was going behind and when my walk got over by a fucking wall behind me and now I had no choice than to accept whatever is there next. I looked at Jungkook and he had a big smirk on his face. I held my towel tight by its edge but Jungkook brought his hands near my hand and took the towels edge in his hand and then his body came near mine and he removed the towel from my body and now I was totally naked in front of him. He looked at my body and then he grabbed my bare waist and leaned in for a kiss. We both kissed each other hungerily and after a good make out session we broke our kiss. He looked in my eyes which were filled with passion, lust and so much of love. I then automatically took my hands to his clothes and in a minute his clothes were off his body. He looks perfect even without clothes.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and then he kept one hand on my back and the other on the wall. He once again leaned in for a kiss. We kissed so softly and passionately. He then started walking outside the bathroom still kissing me. He then broke the kiss and layed me on the bed looking deep into my eyes. The sexual tension in me kept growing higher and higher with his every move. He came on the bed and I sat on his lap facing him. He attacked my neck leaving hickey all over till my breast. He then without wasting any time started sucking my boobs and the pleasure that was provided to me was uncontrollable, I couldn't help but moan "Ahhhhh.....Jungkook" and then suddenly he smacked my butt cheeks "Call me daddy, babygirl." "Yes daddy" he then took my other boob and started sucking it and I threw my head back in pleasure. He then traced his long cold fingers on my every curve of the body and he finally reached my clitoris and started rubbing it. I moaned at the sudden movement and the he went down towards my clit and without wasting time he started sucking it and that was enough for me to give out a loud moan. He kept sucking on my clit and massage my boobs at the same time. I just kept moaning and moaning and then I had a weird feeling in my lower abdomen which said I was going to cum "Daddy I am cuming" and he started sucking even more faster and with that I came directly in his mouth filling it with my juices and licked every bit of it. "Now it's your turn to pleasure me babygirl" I then flipped our position and I was on top of him and I kissed him passionately and then gave me some hickeys and then I traced my hand till his member and then I started stroking it with my hands and he let out a sexy moan from his mouth and then slowly I opened my mouth and took his whole in one go. He moaned loudly and threw his head back "Ahhhhhhh......Y/n, suck baby, more ahhhhh more baby." I started sucking him faster and deeper in my throat. I started gaging on his dick and he moaned even more "I am cumming babygirl" and I sucked him harder and deeper and he came in my mouth. I swallowed everything. I was so tired with this itself but I wanted more and then without wasting time I sat on his dick and inserted it in my tight pussy and I and Jungkook let out a loud moan and I started moving up and down on his member and with that we both came but that wasn't over he flipped our places and made me lay down and then thrusted his dick in me and kept on thrusting and we kept moaning and the skin slapping, your moans was filled in the room and both of us sweating and I am so sure that that our neighbours would be disgusted by our such noises but we still kept moaning loudly and I came to know that I was about to cum and due that I shouted on top of my voice "I'm cumming" "Yes babygirl on the count of 3, 1, 2, 3." And with that we both released our juices. I let out a deep breath and my heart beating very fast. Then Jungkook took his thing out of me but it wasn't still over for him he once again flipped me and now I was on my fours "Jungkook please afterwards, I am really tired" but he didn't listen and inserted his member in me and once again I let out a loud moan and he kept his one hand on my stomach and the other on my butt and slowly his hands moved to my boobs massaging it and I was a complete moaning mess. He kept thrusting in me faster and deeper and harder and I reached my 3rd orgasm and without even informing him I came for the 3rd time but he still kept thrusting and soon after some minutes his thrust got slowpier and he came in me once again.

We both fell on the bed panting harder and I was seriously having shortage of breath and then Jungkook pulled me in his embrace "Baby, you are the perfect match for me. I love you 3000" I smiled and kissed him "I love you too Jungkook." And we both took sleep over us.

Hope you guys like this part. NamJesus