||Alive||

"Ugh" I opened my eyes and everything was black "Huh, someone please remove this cloth from above me, is anyone there, please help me."  I was handcuffed and I could feel something hard below me. Then someone removed the clothe and it suddenly became very bright. I then saw everything and there was a fat man (no offence) he had worn a white shirt with a blue coat and a blue and red strips tie. "Excuse, why I am here?" "I will ask questions not you so shut up." I kept quiet "Who are you?" He came towards me, why did I ask. "Sang-chul Hwang" I was ShOcKeD. "Where is the diamond?" "Idk" he then but knife in between my fingers but it didn't hurt me but still I shouted, that's mutual. Then he removed a diamond "How did you get that diamond." "No no why I got this diamond. Why?" He kept the diamond on the table and took the hammer and broke it. The whole diamond shattered into pieces "When you did not want the diamond then why did you break." "Where is the real diamond." "So this was fake one." "If it would have been real then the hammer would have broken not the diamond. Where is the real diamond?"

"She has stayed with Jungkook for so long she may know for sure." "Dae-ho Sir." "Where is the real diamond, Y/n?" "Dae-ho sir that day the diamond that I had I gave it to you. Please leave me I don't know anything."

Dae-ho sir came towards me "Heyy...if you keep quite then I will put this vaccine in your hand or else" he put it near my eyes "Yeah yeah" "That's like a good girl." He took the vaccine and put it on my hand and it pained a lot "Ughhh" he then left from my side and stood in front of me with Hwang. In some seconds I felt dizzy and very sort of drunk. "Now you will only speak the truth. Now tell Y/n." "What" "The truth" "Truth.... Should I tell you guys the truth, you know my Granny's life is more exciting that mine." "Shut up. Just tell where is the diamond." "Diamond...ummm.....ahhh diamond is with Jungkook." "But Jungkook has died." "No, he is alive. All this was his plan. He wants me to think that he is dead so that you think that he is not alive. He also doesn't know that I know that he is alive, he thinks that I also think that he dead. Understood Mr.Hwang." I was speaking and Hwang and Dae-ho sir were starring at me like a hungry dog stares at a bone. "And now Jungkook is alive so nothing can happen to me. Hmmmm nothing will happen. You guys are so idiots, on the bridge he clicked the transmitter by himself. If he wanted he could have run but he gave a fake diamond so that you guys bring me here and he will be behind you. Hmmmmmmmm my Jungkook is the best."

 As soon as I finished speaking the glass door broke and Jungkook entered and he kicked some men's inside the room and he removed his both guns and stood there defending from anyone's attack. "JUNGKOOK" I seriously shouted on top of my lungs and then Jungkook saw me "Not bad Y/n, you are quite smarter than these idiots." Dae-ho suddenly came and kept the gun pointing towards me and on the other side Jungkook dropped his both guns and out no where Hwang started clapping his hand. "I can't even imagine that to reach till here you need some much of brain and courage." "How much ever you are thinking, very less form that." He walked close towards Hwang "Luckily neither you are smart nor your men's." "That we will decide afterwards." Until then a man took a steel chain and wrapped it on Jungkook's waist and pulled him back and then he punched Jungkook on his stomach and Jungkook fell down on the floor "We will decide that when one of us will be dead and the other will be have the diamond." That man kept beating him and then Hwang went to Jungkook "Now the main thing is that before giving the diamond how much pain you are going to take." And he kicked Jungkook on his leg and Jungkook fell on the floor by his stomach and Hwang kept his leg on his neck "Tell me where is the diamond? SPEAK." "The diamond is there, where it should be. In the museum." "You are lying, the diamond is been stolen everyone knows it" " Because we said it was stolen.""What do you mean?" "This was a plan made between the museum and the Korean agent because he asked for the diamond. the diamond is safe in it's place. But unfortunately you are not safe now." "That means the diamond is not stolen" and Jungkook shook his head "Brilliant, brilliant, befor dying you hear a compliment is not in every ones luck. But now what is the use, how will you save yourself now because the countdown of your death has started." "Whoever fight for the country their countdown is started since the start, Hwang. Look carefully into these eyes, there is neither sadness of dying nor the fear of death but only proudness. Remember anything?" "Jungneong Jeon Jung-hyun, what is your relation with him." (btw Jungneong means Colonel) "I am his brother." Hwang widened his eyes "the countdown of your death was started when you killed my brother and today it is over...... 10 " and a building bursted  "9" again a burst "8" once again "7" once again "6" "Go out and see what's happening" "5" once again "4" "He can't be alone. Who is along with you?" "3" "You will also not live, you will also die like your brother." "2" "1" Hwang started looking here and there and then laughed because nothing happened. "Boom." He took the gun from Hwang and ran and just then the room bursted. Jungkook came to me and opened my handcuff. 

He held my hand and started running and he then stood in front of me and protecting me "I got injected beacuse of you." He then shooted some of the men "Y/n, nothing will happen to you , you will just say the truth." 

That's all I am so tired of writing. I think this part of mine has the most words- 1072. I am so happy that you guys take initiative and read this book.