||Betrayal||

They told me they want to investigate about me, I went with them because I knew if I refuse then something bad will happen. We were in a cabin

They looked at me and then each other. "Y/n, now tell me about the diamond." "Sir, Jungkook wants to keep the diamond safe." "It was already safe in the museum until he stole it." "If not him then someone else might have stolen it." "Is it, if it was so simple then why didn't anyone take it many years ago." I was now confused "Ok now tell what else did he tell you which is true." I didn't know what to say but just told whatever I remember "He told me that you will kill me." "But you are alive." "Where is he now." "Is with someone named Joon-woo." Then suddenly someone came "Joon-woo is dead." "Y/n internal secrets are with chief" the investigator said. Then the man who came showed me a newspaper "Do you know the meaning of this? (Pointing at the newspaper)" I saw my and Jungkook's photo on the first page with a header as Wanted written in bold. I was so scared looking at it. "Ms.Y/n you have now become a national criminal . It's very easy for us to kill you but we know the truth. You have one option to save your life, you can go back to your granny and commit everything in the transmiter." I was on the werge of crying but just controlled.

I walked out of the office and now I was walking through the lane and everything was continuously replaying in my mind. Ms.Y/n you are a national crinminal. Go back to your granny.

My moments with Jungkook when we confessed each other. You complete me Jungkook this line never left my brain and my first kiss. I kept walking until I reached the house but before entering the house someone pulled my hand and it was Jungkook "Come on Y/n, we can't live here." We were in the sidewalk "I left you in the house, Where did you go for long?" "Should I tell the truth or lie like you." "When did I lie to you." "Everything was a lie only, about yourself about us and Joon-woo...... You killed him right?" "Who told you?" "Sir Dae-ho." He looked at me in my eyes and this time I didn't melt. "So you have the diamond till now." He nodded. He showed it to me. He then went near the bridge's edge which was amidst water and he kept it on the flat area still looking at each other. Then he took my hand up and the transmitter was visible to him. "Why did you meet me in the hotel being Kang Tae-hyun. You should have left me alone. Why did you fulfill all my dreams and made me dream more." "I will keep fulfilling your dreams Y/n." "No I don't want to please." "Then what are you waiting for." Saying this he pressed the transmitter button and then as soon as it was pressed all the cops came and surrounded us by cars and then there were helicopters also surrounding us from above. We looked here and there and then suddenly Jungkook ran and crossed the lane and went to the other sidewalk and then I and Sir Dae-ho went there running and then he looked in my eyes and jumped down from the bricks.

I felt my life stopped. It felt like someone has stabbed me in my heart directly. "He might die inside the water." I looked at Dae-ho and I my eyes started flooding with tears but did not cry. I was standing there without any thought and my head became heavy.