||Confessions||

Jungkook wanted to tell me something and I was really curious to know "Y/n" he took my hand in his and looked deep in my eyes and so did I. He came a bit closer to me "Y/n, you are really very special to me. From the time I have met you I feel like you were the one whom God has made me for. You know, it is said that for every person there is some person always waiting for and they meet at that time when they really need and you are the one who is made for me and my happiness. Y/n I cannot imagine my rest of the life with you. I need you in my life. I love you Y/n." "......" I was shocked I widened my eyes. "It's ok Y/n if you don't feel the....." I immediately hugged him. Feeling so warm. I broke the hug and looked at him. "Thank you. That is what I can say Jungkook." He looked confused "Jungkook you are my perfect match and I really feel safe and comfortable whenever I am with you. You complete me Jungkook. I...love you too Jungkook." He smiled at and pulled me close to him and we were inches close and he slowly put his hand on my waist and I felt butterflies in my stomach and then he pulled me more towards him and tilted his head and it was 1 centimetres gap and then I remembered that I don't know to kiss. Oh freak and that moment the bell of our room ringed indicating that someone had come. Jungkook looked frustrated with it.

We went towards the door to open it and found a man standing with soaps and shampoos, so he was a housekeeper who spoiled our romantic movement. "Could I please keep these in the bathroom." We nodded and he came in but idk why but I was feeling as if something bad is gonna happen so I went to the bathroom along with him and Jungkook went and sat on the couch still irritated. As soon as I entered the bathroom I saw that man keeping the things scattering here and there and when he looked at me he removed his gun and pointed directly towards me. I was about to shout 'Jungkook' but this person said "Dare you call out his name. You remove one word out of your mouth then this gun will also remove one bullet out of this gun and go inside your head. Understood?" I nodded totally scared he came towards me and I just stood there accepting to whatever is happening and as soon as he was out of the bathroom he pushed me inside the bathroom and he closed the door and he locked it with some key.

Jk P.O.V
I was so happy that Y/n has feelings for me and I was about to kiss her rosy lips until that idiot man disturbed us. Wait where is that man and where is Y/n? I was going to get up until that man came out and he pointed his gun towards me I did not understand it but knew that something is wrong so without wasting any time I took my gun from the drawer next to me. I took my gun out and I stood up and pointed my gun towards him. "Give the diamond now." I laughed at his foolishness "I told you to give the diamond not laugh." I threw my gun at his head and due to the sudden throw on his head he lost his balance and I pushed him towards the wall and chocked his neck and took his gun in my hand and pointed towards his head "Who is your boss?" He looked at me with anger I chocked him more "Who's your boss?" He didn't answer so I thought of doing something else I took the gun and kept it on his 🍆 he widened his eyes and looked at me "Now tell or else directly I will shoot it over there." "Ok ok I am telling but don't hurt me please." I nodded "My boss is Chang Joon-woo and he told me about you and told me to get the diamond from you." "Where will I get this man." "Idk" I pointed the gun at his ... "Seobuk-gu." and then I left him and told him to go. I went inside the bathroom but it was locked "Y/n, open the door" she opened the door and hugged me and I caressed her head. "Y/n we need to go to Seobuk-gu" she nodded. We packed our bags and left for Seobuk-gu.

Thanks for reading.

I was actually not getting any idea what to write so I just wrote whatever came in my mind. I hope you like it.