||Truth pt.2||

We drove off and went to a nearby restaurant to eat as we were starving. I'll tell you I was feeling like Elephant running in my small stomach. We were driving while playing all my favourite song on the fm. I love listening to music and I love Spanish pop a lot and now currently Machika song was being played. And I was singing along with it.

Listening to songs so much I got distracted by my hunger and I didn't even come to know that we reached a restaurant. "Joy and Cheer restaurant, nice name." "I hope the food also the same." I rolled my eyes at his comment. We walked out of our cars and entered the restaurant. As soon as we entered it was a fabulous smell as well as the atmosphere in there was amazing. I loved it. "Let's go I am starving." I said with pout.

(Just imagine that there are people sitting) We went and sat on the chairs and as soon as we sat a tall young handsome boy came to us to ask us for our order

We went and sat on the chairs and as soon as we sat a tall young handsome boy came to us to ask us for our order. "Good evening sir, good evening mam......" And as soon as he looked towards me he paused and kept staring at me. "Excuse me can you take our order." Jungkook said out of blue. I looked at him and it was like this

 I looked at him and it was like this

Woah!! Hot. "What would you like to have, Mam?" I again looked at him "I want double cheese pizza and sprite." "Ok mam." He looked at Jungkook "What would you like to have, Sir." "Same as her." I looked at him with raising one eyebrow and he just gave a smirk. I just ignored. We got our orders and Jungkook spoke "Y/n, I want to tell you something." I looked up at him "hmm what is it." "Promise me you won't tell anyone about it. Nobody." I nodded and then he removed something from his coat and it was a cube, the same cube that he kept in my bag I looked at him and then back to the cube "Do you like solving cube?" He just ignored me me as well as me. "Press this button Y/n." I did what he told and as soon as I pressed that portion of the cube opened and I saw a diamond I widened my eyes and looked up at him and again to the diamond "You are the one who has stollen the diamond." He nodded and I was shocked "But why." "I want to take revenge from my most biggest rival so this was so the medium to reach." I was seriously shocked. Until when some unknown man spoke up "You can give us the diamond and we will reward you with a huge amount." I looked at the man who spoke and it was one of the man who was in the car whom Jungkook had hit. I looked at Jungkook and he had taken his gun out and the man also I was scared so I stood in front of Jungkook "Jungkook don't do this, give him the diamond." He looked at me and the he pointed the gun towards me "Sorry Y/n" and with that he shoot and we both jumped out of the glass building (restaurant).......

What do you guys think? Whom would have Jungkook shoot and will they die or stay alive.

Thanks for reading. I was thinking that on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be uploading and if possible then I will try on weekends as well. Let me know your opinions.

Annyeong Chingu~~~
I purple you 💜💜