Prank

Kuvira POV- Fluff

Since I first became leader of the Earth Empire, y/n was always there. 

Whether it was early in the morning, when the light barely made it through the curtains and y/n looked so peaceful in my arms. Or, when i was in a meeting, there she would be. Reading a book on a little chair in the corner of the room. She was always there. I couldn't stand to be away from her.

That's why, when I looked up and expected to see y/n there, in her little corner, reading her latest book which I'm sure she would make me listen to her rave about later, wasn't there. I was scared.

She was my everything. The reason I got up in the morning, the reason I ate this morning, because she cooked breakfast for the both of us. The reason I lay with her at the top of the train and count all the constellations, while whispering in her ear that I love her more than all the stars in the sky.

I couldn't lose her.

I wouldn't allow it.

Luckily, the meeting was just about over so I could leave and go look for her.

I went over to the chair she was sitting in first. Empty. I walked out of the room and continued down the hall to where our quarters were.
I figured maybe she got sick, and had to go back in bed. Or she was tired and wanted to go back to sleep.

I entered out room and saw that she wasn't there. I sighed heavily to myself. I didn't wanna sound an alarm and cause panic on the whole train, but I needed to find her. I needed her.

Just as I was about to turn around and leave
y/n popped out from behind the open bathroom door. Smiling with her hands out shouting 'Surprise!'

"y/n!" I ran towards her. "Where were you? What happened? Did someone kidnap you? Just tell me who and I'll kill them, trust me."

She laughed. "What? No. I just wanted to scare you."

I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

"You really scared me, you know that? I thought you were hurt, or someone had taken you." I spoke softy into her neck.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean that."

"Just don't do it again? Please?"

"Yeah, I'm- I'm sorry."

"No- No." I sat up and pulled her into my lap. She was facing forwards with my front pressed to her back. I wrapped me arms tight around her and she placed her hands on mine.

"You don't have to be sorry. Just-" I sighed heavily. I didn't know how to tell her. I loved her to dearly to even fathom the thought of her being gone.

That feeling...

The indescribable pain  I would be in...

I don't ever wanna think about it.

I turned her around in my lap and grabbed her chin with my hand. I kissed her, trying to tell her how I felt, even though I'm not even sure how to describe it.

She seems to get it, as she deepens the kiss and wraps her legs around me. I hitch my hands so they lay sprawled across her thigh.

She breaks the kiss to come up for air and smiles at me giddily.

"I love you." Sh whispers as her hands curl up in my hair.

"More than you'll ever know." I finish and move to kiss her again.

~

Hello Readers! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me through this tough time. Updates will be more sporadic as my mental health isn't the best right now.

On another note, I realized I've been writing using she/her pronouns. If this makes you uncomfortable, please let me know and give me suggestions on how I can make you feel more comfortable and different words to use. For the time being, I am going to keep writing using she/her.

Again, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night/afternoon.

-Mae