Chapter 15

He takes his time getting to where I need him to be. In a teasing way he kisses my clothed slit.

"Katsuki" I beg. Wiggling in his grasp. He chuckles.

"You're a needy little thing." He says before giving my panties a full lick. He moves them to the side exposing me to him. A feeling of embarrassment washes over me as I attempt to cover myself. He slaps my hand away. "Don't hide from me. I want to taste your beautiful pussy, candy cane."  With that he slides his wet tongue up my folds, heat washes over me as he gives experimental licks. Finding all the right spots.

I'm a moaning mess. My hands are in his hair as I'm grinding into his mouth. He places his hands on my hips holding me still while he continues tongue fucking me. One of hands moves down to my clit and his thumb rubs against it. The knot in my stomach tightens and I already know I'm close.

His hand holding me still disappears and I hear the clanking of his belt. I look down and see him release his hard dick from his pants. He starts stroking himself, his moans traveling through my center adding to the euphoric feeling.

"Oh fuck Katsuki, right there don't stop!" I moan grinding against his face to get more friction. Enjoying the sounds of him jacking off and the moans coming from him. "I'm gonna cum!"

I'm about to cum when out of no where he stops.

"What? Why did you stop?" I pant out frustration clear in my voice.

"Ask me nicely" he says smirking up at me.

"Huh?" Then it clicks. This is pay back.

"Say 'please Katsuki let me cum'" he mocks. Oh such an ass.

"Oh please Katsuki. Let me cum all over your handsome face" I let out seductively. He looks stunned at my boldness. He cheeks reddening before he recovers and it's replaced by a devilish grin.

"Anything for you, cutie" he repeats my earlier words. "You taste fucking amazing, princess." And dives back in with more intensity. Pleasure shoots through me as his thumb works my clit in over time. His tongue lapping up all my juices while his hand pumps his long length. I clamp my hand over my mouth to muffle my scream as my orgasm hits from a strong moan he sends into my pussy. I grip his hair as I try to come down from my high. He's lapping at my entrance not wasting a single drop. The overstimulation making my legs attempt to close but he prevents them from doing so with his strong hand.

He leans back licking his glistening lips, setting my leg back down. My legs can't hold me up anymore and I slide down to the floor where he is still kneeling. I notice he is cupping the tip of his dick. He stands up and walks over to his desk grabbing a few tissues cleaning his hand off and fixing his pants back.

He walks over to his bed and moves our bags over. Then comes back over to me and lifts me up in his arm and sets me down on his bed.

I scoot over to make room for him as he climbs in next me his back resting against his headboard. I cuddle into his side both of us still topless. His arm is around me and he is lazily rubbing circles on my back. We sit in a relaxing silence. His hand movement putting me to sleep.

"Do you have training today?" He breaks the silence.

"Yeah I have training almost everyday." I say "why? Can't wait to get rid of me?"

"No, dumbass." He growls. "I don't want you to leave."

I'm shocked by his admission. I'd skip but today Nemuri is taking me to the clinic and if we are going to keep going further then I need to get on the pills sooner than later.

"I want to stay like this alittle longer too, Kat." I say snuggling closer to him. He tightens his hold on me, kissing the top of my head. We stay like that for awhile longer before it was time for me to go meet Nemuri.