Robbie reyes x Kitsune! reader x ghost rider

This will be based when Robbie comes back  from the portal and ghost rider gets his own body (still on fire of course). Enjoy this story

You sat in the shield compound, Crying, You had just lost your best friend Robbie. Not only was He your best friend, he was also your crush. When you first met Robbie, you tought that he would not like you because, even tho you were human, you were a fox as well because you were expiremented on (I had to look up tails from sonic speices).

You heard footsteps coming close to you. You look up to see a open portal and walking trough it was your best friend ROBBIE!

Your ears perked up and eyes widened while your tail wagged.

"OMG ROBBIE" you said  hugging him and turning to your human form.

"Hey (Y/N/N)" Robbie smiled. You then saw someone else it was Ghosty as a human! (He will look different to Robbie)

"OMG Ghosty" you exclaimed "you have a body, your human?"

"Yeah, while Robbie was in the portal he made a deal with the devil to remove his curse and put me in a human body and now here i am" Ghosty said proudly. Ghosty had brown hair and blue eyes and the appearance of a 24 year old, he looks really handsome. You hugged Ghosty and he hugged back. You stopped the hug and turned to Robbie.

" I thought I lost you" you cried your ears drooping

"I'm not going anywhere" Robbie said hugging you

"Are you gonna kiss yet" Ghosty said a bored look on his face

You and Robbie looked at him then looked at each other. You both leaned closer till your lips touched. You wrapped your arms around his neck while his on your waist.

"YEAH ROBS GET SOME" yelled Ghosty happily "took you both long enough"

You and Robbie glared at him

"Oh...uh sorry" Ghosty said and walked out the door

"I love you Robbie ever since the day we met" you said

"I love you too" Robbie said

(Kind if a Short imagine, My way I hope you like it)