Johnny Blaze x Reader

You grit your teeth taking in the sight in front of you. Your  best friend Johnny was being beaten to death by your enemy, Blackheart.

"BLACKHEART LEAVE HIM ALONE" you yelled.

He turned to you and smiled and walked towards you . You couldn't decide weather to run in the other direction or to run towards him. You decided to run towards him and beat the living God's out of him.

He managed to get back up before hitting you in the stomach. Surprisingly you did feel it not did it hurt you.

Blackheart looked surprised though, he looked very scared, AH what a wimp. You smiled before picking him up and using all you super strength to chuck him into a brick wall.

He groaned in pain and you walked over to Johnny

"Hey are you ok" you said to Johnny, who had blood on his lip and forehead

"Yeah I'm good" he smiled and got up and walked over to black heart

"How does it feel to have all that power, all their pain, All their souls, a thousand souls to burn, look into my eyes and feel THIER PAIN" Johnny said as he turned into Ghost Rider and using the Penace stare on Blackheart.

Blackheart then let out a painful scream and then died (sounds morbid I know)

You let out a breathy sigh.

"We did it" you said

"Yeah we did" Johnny turned and smiled at You. He walked closer to you and stared into your eyes

You stared at eachother for a while before Johnny Got closer to your face and pressed his lips to yours. His arms were placed around your waist and yours around his neck.

"I love you" Johnny wispeared

"I love you to" You said before walking off holding Johnnys hand and hopping onto his motercycle and riding of into the sunset

-Bonus scene-

"Johnathan Blaze, do you take (Y/N)  to be your lawfully wedded Wife" Announced the officiant (whatever you call it)

"I do" Said Johnny

"(Y/N)( L/N), do you take Johnathan to be your lawfully wedded Husband"

"I do" You said

"By the power vested in me you are officially Prounouced Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

You and johnny Kissed and smiled.

Once at the reception You decided to tell everyone the big news.

"I have an announcement to make" you yelled to your guests

"I'm Pregnant" you turned to Johnny "Johnny, Your gonna be a father" you said tears in your eyes

Everyone erupted in cheers and Johnny looked at you wide eyed "I'm Going to be a dad" he said

"Yes Johnny your Going to be a dad" you said tears falling down your face

He smiled and you and cried "im so happy" he said hugging you. You could feel the happy tears from Johnny dropping on to you skin.(awww Johnny🥺)

Johnny stopped crying and smiled at You and screamed "WAHOO IM GONNA BE A DAD" he kissed your cheek and said "Best day ever"