Chapter 3 - the plan

Akaashi's back straightened as he immediately whipped around to where Kenma was pointing.

Bokuto was still trying to point Akaashi out to Kuroo when he saw Akaashi turn swiftly. Bokuto quickly looked away but not in time as Akaashi saw him for a moment and they both blushed.

"Dude..." Bokuto turned to Kuroo. "He totally saw me! What do I do now?!" He shook his head quickly, looking the most nervous Kuroo had ever seen him. "He probably thinks I'm a total stalker now."

"Bro chill." Kuroo risked a peak and looked up, even though he only looked for a moment he recognized someone. "Hey... dude I think my boyfriend's with him..."

Bokuto turned to Kuroo glaring both sternly and with a surprised expression. "Dude..." he whispered "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" He said a little too loudly.

"Dude! Be quiet!" Kuroo said, looking around suspiciously.

"How could you keep this from me?!" Bokuto yelled, slightly hurt behind his words. "I thought we were bros, bro!"

He completely changed his expression, from the face of someone betrayed, to his signature grin.

"Congrats bro! How long have you been dating?"

"Like..." Kuroo faltered, feeling a little embarrassed "almost a year?"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Bokuto yelled, everyone else in the cafe definitely heard it. "Sorry!" He called out afterwards, making sure that they all heard again. "Dude, there is no excuse, how could you NOT tell me?!" Bokuto tried his best to keep his voice down but ultimately failed.

"I know, I know. I just felt weird bringing it up, y'know?" Kuroo shrugged hopelessly. "His name is Kenma and he's really sweet, he IS addicted to video games though..." Kuroo sighed a little when he said that.

"Dude, you know what that means, right?" Bokuto waited for a response but got nothing in return. "Your boyfriend knows that cute guy..." He waited for Kuroo to follow.

"So...Kenma can introduce you to each other!" Kuroo finished, looking proud of himself. "You're a genius bro!"

Kenma leaned closer to Akaashi again.

"If it's that guy you like..." Kenma said, pointing discretely to Bokuto. "Then you're in luck because he just so happens to be my boyfriend's best friend." He finished, waiting for Akaashi's reaction.

"Wait seriously?" Akaashi said with as much emotion as he could. He looked back to the counter, seeing Bokuto and the other man laughing and joking around. He pointed to them and turned to Kenma. "The rooster guy?"

Kenma didn't even look offended.

"Yeah we've been dating for 11 month-..." he stopped and slowly looked straight into Akaashi's eyes, he smiled mischievously, looking even more catlike than usual. "I can introduce you two." He said, looking the most excited Akaashi had ever seen him.

"I don't know Kenma, I have literally only SEEN him once, nevermind have a real conversation with him..."

"Well you like him don't you?" Kenma said, clearly wanting a yes in response. "He was totally blushing the whole time you were talking too."

"Seriously Kenma, I don't know..." akaashi said nervously.

"He seems pretty nice, and he sure looks energetic. He could be a nice contrast to your cold exterior, basically I am trying to tell you, you would make a cute couple but that won't happen unless you let me help you."

————————————————————
Sorry for bad spelling and another short chapter ;-;
Have a great day/night :)