Chapter 5 - Meeting again??

"Dude." Kuroo said,gazing at Bokuto while shaking his head slightly. "You need to chill out." He giggled lightly and turned back towards the counter to serve a customer that had just walked in.

Saturday came sooner than expected and when Akaashi remembered that he was supposed to meet Kenma at the local park he quickly went to check the time. As his phone screen lit up he stopped for a moment, before being able to read the time he caught a glimpse of his own Lock Screen. Akaashi had found owls quite interesting ever since he was a small child but for some reasons this picture of a White Horned Owl that had been his phone's wallpaper for months... looked different to him now (see picture at start of chapter, if I remember to put it there :P). It reminded him of the handsome barista at the Fukurodani cafe and he smiled to himself. He hoped he would see Bokuto again. He shook his head lightly as if trying to erase the thought from his mind like an Etch A Sketch before reading the numbers 04:08.

"The park is roughly a 15 minute walk from here so I have an hour and a half just to be safe" Akaashi said, standing up to figure out what he would wear.

This was the first time he'd have gone somewhere with Kenma that wasn't work related so he thought he would at least try to put some effort into his outfit. Akaashi wasn't exceptionally rich or anything but he lived comfortably and owned some pretty nice clothes so it would be difficult to pick an outfit. It took almost ten minutes of back and forth in akaashi's mind before he gave up and texted one of his only other close friends: Koushi Sugawara. Suga had a great fashion sense and had even modeled for magazines a couple of times so Akaashi thought he would be the perfect helper. Suga didn't answer his text and Akaashi was getting impatient, not only was Suga supposed to help him with his outfit, he would be the perfect distraction from all the nervousness Akaashi was feeling... Why was he feeling so nervous? He shook it off as just being the need for a good first impression outside of work. He couldn't take the weird feeling in his stomach any longer so he decided to call Suga.

"Please pick up, please pick up, please pi-" Akaashi was cut off

"Oh my God! Akaashi, I just got your text, I'm so sorry!" Suga said, sounding genuinely apologetic.

"It's ok, Suga."

"So what do you need Akaashi?" Suga said, already catching onto the weird nature of the call. "It has to be important for you to call me and not just wait for me to reply to your text..." Suga waited for a response.

"Umm...I'm meeting up with a friend for the first time outside of work... and I want to make a good first impression." Akaashi started confidently. "But what if he hates the band on my shirt or has something against black jeans-" Akaashi starts rambling but is cut off again.

"NEGATIVITY BE GONE!!" He yelled through the phone while making a punching sound effect that sounded a little too realistic...

A strained "ow" can be heard in response before suga starts apologizing profusely to the other person.

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY DAICHI!" Suga screams, sounding really concerned. "I WAS YELLING AT AKAASHI AND DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WALK IN THE ROOM!"

"Suga you seriously need to stop accidentally hitting your husband, geez!" Akaashi giggled.

"I'm back!" Suga said, sounding out of breath. "Ok! So you want help picking out an outfit then?"

"Mhm" Akaashi said, nodding even though Suga couldn't see it.

"Yes!" Suga called out excitedly. " I know your wardrobe in and out so this will be easy."

"I'll let you do your thing..." Akaashi trailed off as Suga started interrogating him, trying to piece together an outfit worthy for Akaashi.

"Do you still have that black turtleneck?" Suga asked,giving no time for Akaashi to answer before asking another question. "And your loose, black boyfriend jeans?... Oh Oh! What about that beige-brown trench coat?!"

——————————————————

Sorry for bad spelling and/or trash story
Have a great day/night :)