I Want To Say Something

There is one impostor among us.

Sykkuno promised to protect Corpse at all costs. Corpses laugh was the last thing he heard before the game begun.

"I prom-" Corpse said, disappointed that Sykkuno wasn't able to hear it. All the crew members were already doing tasks. Corpse and Sykkuno just stood there wordering how they are going to handle this. Using the math excuse, none of them could be impostors. Yet, neither of them were moving. The sad part was that they couldn't talk to each other. All the nice things they want to say. Corpse I miss you, Sykkuno I miss you more. No Corpse, I miss you more. Telepathy was the only option.

When they finally were able to overcome the sadness, they moved towards the hall. A body was reported. It was so sudden, it interrupted the sad thoughts of Sykkuno. His head was facing the table but his eyes were looking at Corpse. Corpse was trying to figure out who killed yellow. "No I saw him doing the simon says and someone turned off the lights, I'm sure it wasn't red." Corpses hands were full of rings and veins. So scary but they looked soft. Sykkuno remembers that time very well. That time when Corpse almost showed his face to him.

It was midnight and the lights were off. They were on earth. Being roommates with Corpse was amazing. The team were always practicing, take turns being the impostor. When they came back to their room in the dorms, Corpse always wished Sykkuno good night and fell asleep instantly without taking off his mask. The next morning Sykkuno always woke up alone in the room. One night Corpse was very tired and stepped on the light switch. His mask was below his mouth. Sykkuno froze up seeing him and Corpse turned around.
Sykkuno: I didn't see I swear
The silent two seconds were terrible. "It's ok Sykkuno, I understand that I can't hide my face forever." Sykkuno could sleep for four hours after that. It didn't seem like it was a big deal for Corpse but he was always very good at hiding it. Why didn't he care this time?

The meeting was over quickly. Purple was eliminated and they begun doing the tasks. Sykkuno and Corpse were never near each other, therefore there was no way for them to know what they were doing.

Corpses voice makes Sykkuno turn around VERY quickly.
Corpse: Hey
His voice was deeper than the ocean but not deeper than Sykkunos love for him.
Sykkuno: We are not aloud to talk, you know that
Corpse: I really want to say something

Part 2 out now