His friends.

⚠️SOCIAL ANXIETY, CURSING⚠️
-RANTAROS POV-
I wake up on the couch, oh right, Kokichi slept at my house last night. I get up and grab his uniform. I washed it last night for him. I then go downstairs to prepare breakfast for him. It's like, 5:30 in the morning, so nobody is awake. I set a alarm so I would wake up in time to prepare everything for kokichi. I begin to make him some eggs and bacon. As those are cooking, I put the bread in the toaster and wait for it to be finished. Wait- why am I doing this for him again? Oh, I'm being a good friend... right. The toast suddenly pops up and scares me half to death. Jesus- I need to stop thinking about Kokichi all of the time.

-KOKICHI'S POV-
I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Mmmm. I haven't woke up to that in so long. I've missed it. I look at the couch to find it empty. Where's rantaro? I feel my stomach ache in hunger, so I make my ways downstairs. I immediately find Rantaro in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Gosh, he's so perfect. And he can cook? How has nobody snatched up this dude for a boyfriend yet? Guess that's my job! Wait- what-

"Ah, kokichi! Did I wake you up?" He asks me.

"N-Nah. I usually wake up around this time. W-What are you cooking?" I ask pretending like I didn't know from the smell.

"Oh! Bacon, eggs, and toast! All for you!" He answers with a gleaming smile. For me?

"Rantaro, you don't have to-"
"Hush. I wanted to. You deserve a good meal in your stomach!" He cuts me off, handing me a plate filled with delicious food. I can feel my mouth watering.

"T-Thank you." I whisper, beginning to eat the food.

*TIME SKIP TO UH THEY ARE AT SCHOOL*

When we arrive at school, I realize me and Rantaro are holding hands. Of course, I don't mind it. His hand is so warm, so soft....
But that's not the point! The point is that if anyone saw us, who knows how bullied I'll get? I immediately let go of his hand, looking down to avoid his response. I can feel his disappointed eyes looking down at me.

"Hey rantaro!" I hear a voice suddenly say. It causes me to jump back, looking up to see who it is. A blonde haired girl stands there, here arms locked with a navy haired boy wearing a hat.

"Ah- Hello Shuichi! Hello Kaede!" Rantaro says with a smile. He knows who they are? Are these his friends or something?

"Who's your friend?" The blonde haired girl asks him, examining me. I recognize her. She's on the cheer squad! And, I've seen her play piano! Apparently she's really good at it too!

"This is Kokichi! Ouma, these are my friends, Kaede and Shuichi" Rantaro answers for me, pointing to each of them. The navy haired boy seems to be friendly, he holds his hand out for me to shake. (NOPE NO STALKER UWU PREGAME HORNY SHUICHI ON THIS ACCOUNT NO THANK YOU! AND KAEDE IS NOT GONNA BE A BITCH, okay thx) I immediately force myself to shake it. Interacting with strangers scares me, I always feel so awkward around them.

"Nice to Meet you, Kokichi!" Shuichi says. I force a smile, immediately looking back down at the ground.

"Ah- I wanted to ask you. My sister showed me this competition thing going around? It's like- a music competition. I was wondering if y'all would want to try to form a band and like... enter it?" Rantaro explains to them.

"That sounds wonderful! What do you think Kaede?" I hear Shuichi say. (I HC THEIR PREGAME PERSONALITYS LIKE SWITCHED SO KAEDE IS INTROVERTED?)

"Yeah.. that sounds fun." She mumbles. Suddenly, the bell rings, interrupting our conversation. Well, their conversation.

"That's our cue! Cmon, Kaede, let's get to class! See ya later Kokichi and Rantaro!" Shuichi says, I watch him grab Kaedes hand and pull her away. I feel Rantaro's hand on my chin, pulling my head upwards. I meet his eyes, which are mesmerizing. There's like a whole different world inside them. I could stare into them all day.

"Have a good day, Kokichi. I'll meet you after school, in the front. Make sure to stay close to someone all day, and try not to get in trouble. And stay safe, tell me if anyone causes you problems." He tells me. I smile, nodding my head. Finally, a human actually cares about me. He smiles and then begins to walk off. Gosh... such an angel. Wait- did everyone see that?! I look around to find people staring at me, straight through my soul. Their judging looks build fear inside of me. Why are they looking at me?! Stop. Not this.

⚠️TW: SOCIAL ANXIETY⚠️
Please stop. I cant do this right now. Please. Someone help me. Save me! I cant do this! STOP LOOKING AT ME! STOP IT! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!

please.

Stop.

⚠️END OF TW⚠️
Finally, they continue to what they were doing, and take their attention off of me. Finally. Time to start the day.

A/n: IM SO SORRY- THIS IS SO BAD HHHHHH BUT IM WRITING ANOTHER FAN FIC- A SAIMATSU AND OUMAEDE ONE PLZ GO CHECK IT OUT!! TY FOR UR LOVE IM SO BUSY AND SO MUCH STRESS HHH IM SORRY-
Word count: 921