Please Dont Leave.

(Ayeeee I'm lowkey depressed rn so why not write some fan fiction! Anyways shout out to my amazing uh- friend- idk what to call her- uh yumes I know ur reading this- mwah mwah love u and I miss u Quinn okay thanks)

-KOKICHI'S POV-
I stare at him in shock.

Break up?

I knew this day would come.... I just didn't think it would be so soon. I cant even process the feeling. It feels so wrong....

Rantaro runs over to me and I feel tears form into my eyes. He picks my chin up, making me stare into his eyes.

"It's not you." He says. But I can't help but think it is me. He pulls me closer to him, as he whispers into my ear.

"Someone is forcing me to break up with you or else they'll hurt our friends." He says. What? So, Blackmail? I nod my head, confused but I trust Amami.

"I need you to stay away from me like we did break up okay? I have a plan." He tells me. Okay. I believe him. I look back into his eyes and lean in for one last sweet kiss. He kisses me back, rubbing my back.

"I'll miss you, Amami." I say.

"I know Ouma. But once we get home, where nobody can hurt us... you're all mine." He answers. It sends shivers down my spine. Being all his- that's all I've ever wanted.

"You can still stay with me. Just act like we broke up okay?" He tells me. I nod my head, squeezing his hand. I believe you Amami. I trust you. I trust you more than myself.

-SHUICHI'S POV-
Kaede is getting sicker everyday. I'm so worried about her. Im constantly at the hospital, trying to get at least a bit of time with my girlfriend. It's getting worse and worse. I don't know what to do anymore. If I lost her.... I'll lose myself.

"Shuichi?" I hear her angelic voice say.

"Ah, yes Sweetheart?" I answer, looking into her eyes.

"I love when you call me sweetheart" She says, kissing my forehead. I know she does, that's why I do it.

"You seem sad. What's up?" She asks me.

"Ah, nothing. Just worried about you." I reply. She pouts, wrapping her arms around me.

"It will be okay, Shu. I can do it. I'll live for you." She whispers in my ear. God, she's such a angel. How could I be so blessed to have her. I wrap my arms around her, kissing her forehead.

I love You Kaede.

-KAEDES POV-
Oh dear Shuichi, If only you knew. I'll be dying in two more days. So I'm gonna make them last, by spending time with you. My last days with you. That's all I want. I'll see you after them shu, in another life. One day, we will meet again. But for right now, I want to stay in your arms. Forever.

A/n: I know I know it's short but u should check out the oumami books i have saved! Most are pretty underrated! Also I need to work on my saimatsu and oumaede book! Sjfjdjdjd it's rlly late and I should be sleeping but no so anyways good night 💕💕