HALLOWEEN CHAPTER!!

(THIS ISNT APART OF THE STORY ITS JUST A HALLOWEEN CHAPTER CAUSE HAPPY HALLOWEEN! TELL ME WHAT UR BEING IN THE COMMENTS! 💖💖)

-KOKICHIS POV-
"Hey Kokichi! Happy Halloween!" I hear Rantaro say from behind me. I turn around and greet him with a smile.

"Happy Halloween Amami-Chan!" I say, putting my hands behind my head.

"Coming to my house tonight right?" He asks.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world RanRan!" I answer, giving him a tight hug. 

"Okay, See ya then!" He says, letting go of me and walking off. I cant wait until tonight! Me, Amami, Shuichi, and Kaede are all going to have a party! It's gonna be so fun!

-SHUICHI'S POV-
Me and Kaede are currently shopping for our costumes. Kaede said she wanted to match with me, so I agreed to it.

"Hmm, eggs and bacon?" She asks, looking through each costume.

"Nah, that's too basic" I answer. She nods in agreement, continuing to look.

"Hmmm, oo! Corpse Bride!" She says, picking up a costume with sparkles in her eyes.

"Ah- that sounds good!" I say, looking at the costume. (IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED CORPSE BRIDE DO IT RN ITS AMAZING)

"Eee! We are going to look so cute!" She exclaims, kissing me on the cheek.

"We already are honey" I answer, wrapping my arms around her tightly. I cant believe I'm finally dating the girl of my dreams. She gives me a satirized look, and we go to pay for the costume.

-RANTARO'S POV-
I get my house ready for the party. Of course, My little sisters weren't here to help me clean or put the decorations up, but I think I did good by myself! I hear the door bell ring, Right on time! I open the door to see Kokichi dressed as a jester! He looks...so...cute-

"Hi RanRan!" He greets me with a smile.

"Hey, Kichi! Glad you could make it!" I thank him.

"Did you really think I would ever miss my beloved Rantaro's party?" He says, giving me puppy dog eyes. AGH- My heart.

"Heh.." I mumble, letting him inside. I go to grab the panta I brought him, since I know he loves it.

"OOOHHH! THANK YOU RANRAN! UR SO SWEET!" He gasps when he sees the bottle, giving me a tight hug. I feel myself blush at his sudden movement.

"Wow! You really decorated this place nice Amami- Chan!" He exclaims, looking around the room.

"Thank you, Ouma" I smile, pouring a bag of candy in a bowl.

"RanRannnn, are you going to dress up too?" He asks, taking a sip of his panta. I nod my head, I'm going to be a vampire!

"Make urself at home while I get ready," I say, patting his head and walking upstairs.

-SHUICHI'S POV-
"Shuichiiii.... are you readyyy?" Kaede asks from inside the bathroom. She wanted us to not see each other until now, as a surprise.

"Mhm!" I answer, ready to see my beautiful girlfriend. She opens the door to reveal her in a bride outfit, looking gorgeous even as a corpse.

"Kaede... you look wonderful.." I mumble, examining her.

"Thank You Shuichi! You look so handsome!" She says, giving me kiss on my forehead. I smile at her compliment.

"Ready to Go?" I ask her. She nods, taking my hand and walking out.

-KOKICHI'S POV-
WAAAAAHHHHH- RanRan is taking sooo longgggg! I miss himmmmmm! Oh that's right, tonight I'm going to tell him that I love him! Which is very unusual for me but, I don't care! I just can't not being able to kiss hi-

"Kokichi! I'm ready" his voice interiors my thoughts.

"Yay!" I say, looking up to see him.....

Woah.

Major Gay panic-

Gosh he's so hot-

"Are you drooling?" He asks which snaps me out of my thoughts.

"N-NO! I mean, no... you look so good RanRan!" I tease, smiling at him.

"Ah- thank you Kokichi. I forgot to mention you look great too!" He says, scratching his head. You got this Kokichi! Do it! Tell him!

Fuck I cant do this-

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-

"Hey Rantaro..?" I mumble.
"Hey, what happened to RanRan?" He asks, looking at with a concerned look. I stand up and approach him. He gives me a confused look... probably wondering what the hell I'm doing. I pull him down to meet my height.

"Ah- Kokichi-" I cut him off by kissing him.

-RANTARO'S POV-
HOLY SHIT- I mean... holy shit. I immediately melt into the kiss, pulling him closer to me. He wraps his arms around my neck. Ah- yes- paradise.

Suddenly, someone practically kicking the door down interrupts us. I immediately push Kokichi away from me, to be greeted with Kaede and Shuichi.

"Ah- h-hey guys!" I stutter, wiping my lips.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!" Kaede shouts, throwing her hands in the air in excitement.

Happy Halloween. I'll never forget this, the day me and Kokichi started dating.

A/n: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! JSXNKS SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND BAD EJDJSJEBE also if you want to follow me on tik tok, it's shuichiswife7, my insta is shu1ch1._.cos or _.kaedeakamatsu._ 💕💕