The Party.

(TYSM FOR ALL UR LOVE I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! IM MAKING THIS CHAPTER LONGER FOR YALL! 💖💖💖)

⚠️TW: CURSING, ABUSE, ALCOHOL, SELF HATRED⚠️
-RANTARO'S POV-
After school, I immediately rush to find kokichi. But, I search everywhere, and I cant find him? Where the hell Is he?! Now, I'm starting to get worried about him. Why can't I find him?! Suddenly, while I past by the bathroom door, I hear a faint cry. Huh? What is that- I turn around to look at the door.

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to upset you-" I immediately recognize the voice. Kokichi. It's a public restroom, so when I open the door, I find him sobbing on the floor. He has a phone in his hand, and someone is shouting from it.

"YOU FUCKING HOMO! YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HOME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!" The voice practically screams. How dare they talk to him like that! I run over to him, and yank the phone out his hand. I immediately hang up on the call, and wrap my arms around him. I feel him sobbing into my chest.

"Who was that?" I ask him, patting his head.

"My D-Dad." He replies, his crying covering his voice. I hold him tighter. My poor baby. I begin to gently rock him like a baby, and run my fingers through his hair.

"Shh. It's okay, it's okay. I'm right here." I whisper, rubbing his back. He soon calms down, but I don't let go of him.

"You're staying with me now. I'm not letting you go with him." I say with sternness in my voice.

"But-"
"No buts. Nobody is gonna hurt you on my watch. " I interrupt him. He nods his head, and looks into my eyes. Gosh, he's so adorable- I mean-

"Miu told me she was hosting a party tonight. Would you want to come with me?" I ask him, cradling his face with me hand.

"Er- I'm not a big people person. I don't do well at parties." He whispers.

"Aw, cmon! I promise it will be fun! Trust me, just this once." I say with a smile.

"....Fine" He mumbles. I hug him again, giggling with happiness. I'm so glad he agreed to go! We are gonna have so much fun!

-KOKICHI'S POV-
Why did I do that- why did I say yes- why did I agree to that?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I do so bad around people- I'm not good at parties AAAAAAAAA. I guess I just didn't want rantaro to think I'm a total loser and too scared to go to a stupid party. I guess that's what I am, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Great! Let's go home and get ready! Kaede, Shuichi, and Miu are gonna be the only people there so don't worry okay?" Rantaro says, patting my head. I nod, still agreeing to this plan. Gosh, this is gonna end so bad.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY OTHER FANFICS THAT YOU SHOULD READ*

Before I know it, we are on our way to the party. Rantaro said Miu's house is just down the street. Miu is the head cheerleader. She is very popular, and has joined Kaito in making my life hell. But I still agreed to go to this stupid thing. We walk up to what looks like to be a mansion- holy shit! This place is huge! I mean- I knew she was rich... but I didn't know she was THAT rich!

"RANTAROOO! YOU CAME! And you... brought him." I already hear her annoying ass voice shouting at rantaro.

(IM SORRY MIU KINNIES I LOVE U GUYS SKXNJSSN)

"Ah- yeah. This is Kokichi! He's a friend of mine!" Rantaro greets her with a smile.

"Yep. We've met." Miu says, glaring at me. I bow my head, hating the eye contact.

"Anyways! Come inside, we've been waiting for you!" She says, grabbing Rantaro's hand and pulling him towards her house. I'm gonna get ruined at this party... I already know it. I sigh, trying to get some courage, and follow them. When we enter, the house looks even bigger inside than outside!