My friends?

(Hey I'm back for a bit, everything is just so stressful, plz stop criticizing my writing style- if people are even still reading this thank you. I appreciate ur love.)

-SHUICHI'S POV-
I wake up, on the couch of the lounge room. I see Rantaro and Kokichi sitting across from me... what are they doing here?

"Shuichi." Rantaro says, seeing I'm awake. I sit up way too fast than I should- a pain in my lower back forms.

"Agh-" I groan, as the feeling forms. Why does my head hurt so much? My heart... something is wrong. Then I remember.... Kaede. She's gone? Forever?

"You passed out." Rantaro explains. I see Kokichi hiding behind him, avoiding eye contact with me. I put my hand on my head, gosh it hurts.

"Ah, Okay." I say. I clench my fists, struggling to hold back my urge to beat the shit out of them.

"We wanted to apolo-"
"Save it, Rantaro. I don't even want to hear your explanations." I cut him off before he can even say anything.

"Why didn't you respond? You haven't visited her in weeks! It's disgusting! What is wrong with you? WHY DIDNT YOU COME SEE HER?" I begin to scream at them, raising my fist. Kokichi flinches, but Rantaro gets in front to protect him.

"CALM DOWN! We have been busy..."
"I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS! SHE WAS YOUR FRIEND RANTARO! WHY COULDNT YOU COME SEE HER? IS YOUR LIFE THAT IMPORTANT?!" I continue to scream.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY? WE FEEL BAD ENOUGH!" Kokichi suddenly shouts, getting in front of rantaro. How dare he..

Before I can stop myself, my fist swings across his face. Holy shit- I just did that.

"YOU SON OF A BI-" Rantaro starts but he is immediately cut off by the nurse holding him back.

"P-Please! No fighting!!" She says hysterically. Rantaro glares at me, examining my every move. I didn't mean to hit Kokichi, it just happened. I'm so angry at them.... how could they?!

Suddenly, Rantaro swallows his anger and faces me with a calm expression.
"Shuichi, I know your angry, but violence isn't the answer." He states. I roll my eyes, I don't have time for his bullshit. I begin to walk back to Kaedes hospital room. I'm just going to tell her my last words. I open the door, my eyes meeting her cold, lifeless body before me. I walk towards it... my beautiful angel. My love. My life. It's all gone now. I entwine my fingers with hers, kissing her hand.

"I'm so sorry, Kaede. I failed you." I whisper. I feel tears form into my eyes....

I cant.....

She's.... she's gone

Forever......

I finally let out one last scream, at the top of my lungs, louder than any other noise in the world. My screaming fills with sobbing, clinging onto her body.

"K-Kaede! Please! Don't leave me!" I yell, shaking her body. No use. She's gone.

I sob into her hospital gown, she still provides comfort.... even dead. I feel something fall onto my foot, when I look down, I see it's a paper.

I open it up, and begin reading.

Shuichi, I'm writing this right before they pull my plug. I'm getting worse these days.... I'll be leaving you soon. I love you so much. Words can't describe it. So I decided to write you a poem.

Sunflowers grow in the nearest meadow.

The tress sway in the back of my mind.

I feel your warm hand, stroking my arm, asking for the reason why.

Why I chose to stay with you, why I love you the way I do.

I just do.

I love you.

The meadow is a beautiful place, it's full of grace.

Made for you and me...

In our fantasy......

A/n: YIKES ANGST!! JSDNSNSND DONT WORRY SOME CUTE OUMAMI CONTENT WILL BE COMING SOON I PROMISE