Done[We Are Encountered By Opportunity]

Ah Xin returned to the place of endless darkness, and his erratic figure instantly appeared on the wide jade stone. Yin Ling didn't know where it came from, and suddenly jumped to her shoulder, tilting the flower and looking at Axin with a smile on his face.

    "Xin, are you very happy?"

    Ah Xin nodded and whispered, "Yeah."

    A Xin leaned on the jade and kept a shallow and happy smile for a long time. Yin Ling hesitated for a moment and asked, "Have you remembered? What's coming?"

    "What should I think of?" Axin asked.

    "Then I didn't think of it." Yinling's flowers bend, "There are many things, you say that one day you will think of many things. Once you fall asleep, you will almost forget the things you went out, and never think of them. "

    Axin is a little curious, "Do you know why?"

    "I know."

    Yin Ling shook the flower, "You sealed it yourself, forget it, forget it, you will forget whatever you say. I should Fortunately, you didn't seal up the memories that belonged to me. Otherwise, you would lose my friend." For a

    long time, Ah Xin closed his eyes with a smile and fell asleep.

    I don't know how long she woke up again, her face was faint, and the happy smile before she fell asleep seemed to have never appeared.

    ...

    "Is it delicious?"

    Axin replied subconsciously, "It was delicious." She opened her eyes and sat in a cake shop. In front of her was a beautiful little cake with several kinds of fruits on it, and the cream was pink. ,very beautiful.

    In her mouth, there is still a sweet smell of cream.

    She raised her head and looked at the beautiful woman sitting opposite her. She had big wavy long curly hair, sharp eyebrows, a very straight nose, and her lips were covered with red lipstick. The overall impression was bright and gorgeous. But the woman's eyes were a bit sad, and the other person's eyes were always looking at her, but Ah Xin could feel that the other person was just looking at someone through her.

    She tried to eat a small bite of the cake and re-tasted the deliciousness of the cake. The taste was really good. She likes the human body. She can do many things and eat many delicious things. She enjoys this kind of life very much.

    "Tsk..."

    "How long have you not eaten a cake?"

    Su Wan asked curiously. A small piece of cake can actually taste the delicacy of the mountain and the sea. The thin little girl in front of her, when she drove past the cake shop, she could not help stopping at a glance and walking towards the other side.

    She thought this little girl was the person she thought in her heart, and when she approached, she realized that this was another person, and they just looked a little like.

    But she still couldn't help asking, "What are you looking at?"

    "I'm looking at the cake." Su Wan was a little curious. This little girl looked eighteen years old, so she shouldn't stay here for a piece of cake for such a long time. Bar?

    "Since you like it, then go in and buy it."

    "No money."

    Su Wan was surprised, in fact, she was only two years older than the other party, "I'll buy it for you."