120/124[The last Plane]

In this life, her name is Kong Mai.

This name was not given to her by her parents. But the moment she crawled out of a huge eggshell, she suddenly blessed her soul, and the word "kong 婈" appeared in her mind. She was very impressed, even if she was thinking of another name. Interrupted.

After Kong Zi came out of the eggshell, she instinctively ate the eggshell behind her. After eating, he curled up in a grass nest and slept. After waking up, she found herself growing up.

She never thought that this life would actually become a peacock.

At first, she thought she was a bird or something. When she went to the river to drink water, she saw the reflection in the water. It was actually a beautiful peacock with golden feathers.

That's right, although she is a peacock, her feathers are different. It is golden and looks noble and beautiful. It is really different from the ordinary peacocks around. Perhaps it is her uniqueness. The birds and beasts around are very afraid of seeing her.

Kong Mai was not a fool, she said that her name suddenly appeared in her mind, and she understood that it was not far from the awakening of all memories. She vaguely guessed, maybe she was originally called Kong Mai. But... don't tell her, she was also a peacock with golden feathers.

Similarly, she also spied on the will of this world. It seemed that the unlucky egg was coming too. Of course, there seemed to be a nasty dragon prince where bad luck eggs existed. These two people seem to be inseparable.

In this life, the name of Prince Long is Ao Yunxiu, a dragon living in the river opposite her old den. It is said that the other party devotes himself to cultivating and wants to turn the dragon earlier. However, after encountering the unlucky egg, the guy seemed to have forgotten his dream, so he had to catch the unlucky egg into his cave and force the unlucky egg to become his woman.

In this world, the name of the unlucky egg is the white sparrow. It is a titmouse. Because of its white feathers, the surname is white and the name is sparrow.

The white chick is often curious to see fish swimming in the water. But she is a titmouse, and it is impossible to swim in the water, but she always wants to try it in her heart, what it feels like to swim in the water. After she practiced shape transformation, she decided to jump into the water and play.

She didn't know that this scene was actually seen by Ao Yunxiu, who was practicing under the river. Ao Yunxiu was instantly attracted by this cute little tit, and often changed his body to attract her and scare her. In short, the white **** became a kind of body that was fluttering in the water.

Ao Yunxiu thought it was very interesting. Every day he made the white chicks play, and the white chicks were trembling all day, but they dared not resist. When Ao Yunxiu had enough play, she would find her delicious. But more often, she was still afraid of Ao Yunxiu, and she dared not resist because of the other party's power.

On one occasion, the white chick was teased by Ao Yunxiu and fluttered in the water for a long time. Ao Yunxiu forgets her existence because she practices regularly every day. She has been rushing in the water, drowning will not drown, but the soul is almost scared away.

It happened that the sky flew over an eagle and directly pulled the white sparrow out of the water. The eagle originally wanted to eat the white chick, but then saw the white chick with a pitiful look, and thanked him gratefully. Let him give up this plan, just a small bird, not enough for him to plug his teeth.