92/97[Flower Skirt]

Say no, you must hurt someone?

Hearing Lei Zhe's words, Song Tiantian's head was buried very low, and a sadness appeared in her eyes. She looked at Lei Zhe's back and whispered, "In that case, how do you want me to talk?"

"I mean, Brother Gu, please don't do this? Will he stop?"

"Or, if you do this again, I'm welcome?"

Lei Zhe turned back, obviously with a honest face, and what he said was really chilling, "You say, Dongling should not treat you, even if he is impulsive for a while, you just push him away, why do you want to go down like that? Heavy hand? How important is Dongling in our squad, you don’t know? Now he is injured, and it can’t be recovered within a month or two, which leads to a tremendous decrease in the strength of our squad. "

Song Tiantian doesn't plan to talk to Lei Zhe. She originally thought Lei Zhe was different from many others. Usually get along with Lei Zhe, the other party is very carefree, like a very stable and honest big brother. In the squad, except that the other party has different feelings, she treats Lei Zhe as a real elder brother.

She is too naive, this is in the last days.

For anyone, a strong team member is far more important than a very weak woman. Even if she has the space, for them, it is not as good as Gu Dongling.

Entering the villa, Song Tiantian felt countless light brushes falling on her.

She raised her head slightly, and saw that the team members were sitting on the sofa. When she came in, her eyes were filled with reproach and anger.

"Sweet, how can you do that?"

"You are too cruel, Gu Dongling likes you so much, you actually took such a heavy hand while he was not paying attention, sweet, you destroyed Gu Dongling."

"Song Tiantian, if you don't like Dongling, just say, how can you kill your dead hands? Don't talk about your dead hands, and then ran straight away. If we didn't come back early today, Dongling might be alive to death In the villa."

"Dongling just likes you so much. It's impulsive. What can't I talk about it?"

Lei Zhe walked aside and sat down, and didn't mean to help Song Tiantian. Gu Dongling was injured by Song Tiantian. When they came back, they saw the blood soaked in the ground under him. That miserable look. He didn't want to stand on Song Tiantian's side this time.

In any case, it is a small team, Song Tiantian started too hard. How important is that thing to men, doesn't she know? He had seen Gu Dongling's injury before and wanted to recover, it was basically impossible. Gu Dongling was really ruined by Song Tiantian.

"He forced me first."

Song Tiantian looked up persistently and said, "If he doesn't force me, these things will not happen. Why can he hurt me, I can't resist? Just because he is strong, so I have to endure his Bullying? Perhaps, in your opinion, it is still an honor to be seen by him, right?"

She looked directly at the women who were angry and angry, "You guys really like Gu Dongling, go on your own. I refused him plainly from the beginning, because he insisted on getting in front of me and completely ignoring what I said. Those words. After all, he didn’t take my words seriously, and it should be said, where would a powerful man like him respect a weak woman.”