Done[Miss Genius]

"My condition is to ensure that the Demon Palace will not be destroyed, Yin Lan will not have a relationship with Luo Dongqing, and he will lose his mind. The disciples of my Demon Palace will not become Luo Dongqing's playthings."

    Yin Xin looked at the person standing in front of him. The woman in white had a little hope in her eyes. When the opponent came, she didn't notice at all, she could see the strength of the opponent.

    Even if she knew what would happen in the future, she might not be able to stop it. Luo Dongqing is a freak, the stronger the enemy he encounters, the stronger he will be. Yin Lan is her most important disciple, all because of Luo Dongqing's ruin.

    The magic palace was fortunately built by her, and she did not expect that the magic palace disciples would become Luo Dongqing's playthings. Even if she died, she couldn't look at her. But he seems invincible, no one can help him, whoever confronts him will only be a dead end. If his enemy is a man, he will definitely end up miserably, if it is a woman, this woman will probably become one of his playthings.

    She was not sure, she could only pin her hopes on this mysterious and powerful woman in white.

    "Okay, I agree." Ah Xin replied, smiling lightly, "Now where do you want to go, I will take you there."

    Yin Xin was slightly stunned, "Where you want to go?"

    "Of course."

    Finally, Yin Xin chose to go. A world of ordinary people without the power of cultivation.

    A Xin takes over Yin Xin's identity and everything about her. Now, she is the Palace Master of the Eastern Cloud Continent Demon Palace, Yin Xin.

    Yin Xin loves a snow-white gauze skirt, which happens to be her favorite.

    The name of the person who awakened her was Ji Yunman, who was a fifteen-year-old fourth-order spiritualist, the talented eldest lady of the Ji family, who was contended for by various sects. When he was fifteen years old, he entered the Seven-Star Sword Gate. If there were no other accidents, he would have a boundless future, and he would eventually become one of the strongest in the East Cloud Continent and be worshipped by countless people.

    An unexpected person appeared, disrupted her life, and finally made her life tragic.

    This person is Luo Dongqing, whom Yin Xin said. The Luo family is also a good big family on the Dongyun Continent. His status is very high. The Luo family is a young master. Dongyun Continent Chongwu, before the age of fifteen, the strength is still less than a fifth-order spiritualist, that must be a waste material.

    Luo Dongqing was still a third-order spiritualist at the age of seventeen.

    The Luo family had a marriage contract with the Ji family. Originally, when Luo Dongqing was fifteen years old, the Ji family planned to dissolve the marriage contract. Due to the face of the two families, Luo Dongqing was given a chance. At that time, Ji Yunman was only thirteen years old, and he agreed to wait another two years.

    Luo Dongqing was a second-tier spiritualist at the age of fifteen, and he was a third-tier spiritualist until he was seventeen. Ji Yunman was already a Tier 4 spiritualist, and was accepted by the Seven Star Sword Sect. Ji's family believes that the gap between the two is getting bigger and bigger. They have given two years the opportunity to terminate the marriage contract.

    Ji Yunman himself and Luo Dongqing are not very familiar with each other. The two agreed to a marriage contract because their grandfathers had a good relationship. She is devoted to cultivation, and she doesn't want to get involved in the relationship between her children.