111/119[The Redeemer]

"Xinyue, the last task has just been completed for three days. I think you can actually rest for half a month."

Yun Shao is a jc. Since entering this business, he has not seen anyone like Ji Xinyue. Obviously, she has a good family and can lead a superior lady life. At the age of 19, she should go to school on campus at this time. Like the youthful girls on campus, they wear nice-looking skirts, nail polish, beautiful earrings, bracelets, and a group of handsome boys who love her.

He still remembers when they first met.

She was sixteen years old that year and appeared in front of him, wearing very rustic clothes. Her face was scarred by the cold wind for a long time without applying any skin care products. His hands also cracked some terrible words, and even thickened. Later, when he sent her to the hospital, the doctor told him in a whisper that she was covered with pustules, which looked terrible.

He asked what was going on, did he get sick, and the doctor said that it was not sick, but because of taking a certain drug, she would have those terrible pustules on her skin, which looked disgusting and ugly, even There will also be an unpleasant smell. However, as long as you stop taking that medicine and recover it, there will be no problem.

At that time, Ji Xinyue was different from the bright and beautiful woman in front of her. At that time, she was not like a city person, but like a weather-beaten and oppressed mountain village girl.

At that time, he was given a task to find several missing girls. He visited them for almost ten days without any news. Just at this time, Ji Xinyue appeared in front of him in embarrassment, and said to him, "Are you a police officer? I need your help now."

Yun Shao never thought about it. The help she said actually took him to rescue a group of equally embarrassed girls. The girls were injured more or less, and some were even more embarrassed than her. There are eight people, and each is between the ages of 16 and 20. Seeing their arrival, everyone's gray eyes suddenly appeared radiant. He glanced at Ji Xinyue, who was still awkward standing on the side, and he smiled very happy.

"They were all cheated into the small mountain village, crying every day, I was very annoyed, so I stolen them out, and gave them to your police officer to manage, you better roar, scare They are not allowed to cry anymore." This is what Ji Xinyue said to him at the time, "Mr. Police Officer, you have to talk to them well. Don't cry if you don't move, can't you?"

Yun Shao remembered that when Ji Xinyue said this, the girls looked at her with pitiful eyes, causing her to wave her hand, turn around and walk away, and she murmured in her mouth, "Always encounter crying bags ,Really annoying."

"The cry pack, I hate it the most."

The girl in front of him is nineteen years old and they have known each other for three years.

In these three years, she hardly stopped, always doing one thing. That is, dressed up as a ignorant student, or a young girl who has just left the society without knowing the dangers of people, or a girl who is out of the village and eager to find a job. Such a girl is most attractive to traffickers.

Yun Shao did not know how she did it, and every time she was able to successfully rescue the little girls who had just been cheated into the mountain village. Her skill is very good, he saw several big men with his own eyes, screamed by her. Even the wooden door will be kicked by her.