Chapter 1| A Normal Day Like Any Other

■□}{□■

beep.....beep......

Birds chirped and soared through the sky as my alarm beeped nonstop making me, well.....punch it making it broken and scatter its parts through the wall.

I furrowed my eyes, seeing that I was even more irritated that my eighteenth alarm clock of the month was flinged across my room with its shattered glass still making annoying sounds.

As I parted away from my only comforting friend-the bed-, I straightly made my way through to the bathroom passing my calendar and finally finding the reason why that poor alarm clock disturbed my sleep.

Ahh, yes, almost forgot that there a combat training with dear old stuttering freckled brocolli....

I thought as I chuckled remembering the succesor of Toshi that needed help from a rather more expierienced person.

As I got in to the bathroom, showered for at least a minute or two, clothed myself with the clothed I usually wear when doing work out and tying my jet-black hair up, not even bothering if its still wet.

Seeing that my clock was now in the afterlife, I grabbed my phone from the inner pockets of my school bag and saw what time it was.

5:45 a.m.
Thurs, August 03

Arghhh, shoot! Im suppose to be there at least in half past six, blubber.

I grabbed my training shoes and some pocket money and slammed it to my small bag vigorously without a single bit of caring and left my room a mess: ac still on, pillows scattered, pjs still on the bedroom counter and lights still on.

I glanced lastly at my room without an ounce of caring what it looked like and quickly thought of something despicable.

Ahhh, yes, that one technique to piss off my dear old brother....heh.

I smirked devilishly as I walked away for a bit from the wooden door and after seconds I grabbed the door knob tightly.

And without furthur ado, I slammed the door shut with a loud bang and slightly heard my poor sibling knock his own pathetic arse hardly on the floor.

I waited for a moment then heard my favorite melody, smirking proudly as my ears bleed.

"SACHARRINE MATSUYUKI! YOU'VE DONE IT, YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT!" He exclaimed, as he got out of his room still shirtless as I smiled sweetly at him making him a bit pink as he gritted his teeth.

"Why thank you, hope I'll do even greater next time." I grinned.

"Sighhhhhh, you....sigh, hasn't there been any recommendation letter yet, Rin?" He asked as he walked away scratching his head in disappointment.

"About that....well, nope. I don't care, remember? I want to do some cool stuffs as an ordinary student, not like just doing real boring paper stuffs for an entrance exams on a really wicked school." I exagerated as my bro just sighed.

"Ahh, fine. Gonna go to that weed, ar'ya? Well, careful then. Here's some energy bars then, and some pocket money." He said as he walked towards me handing me at peast three bars of ebergy bats and to my surprise, a huge amount of money.

"Don't make me regret this, got it?" He added.

"Don't stare at it, Rin. I think its ¥21, 500, now, go crazy and shop a bit of what girls wear rather than that sweatpants and 3 year old jacket you posses." He said brotherly concern.