Chapter 5| What is Real Filth For Her?

□■}{■□

I stared up as I saw blue lights emmiting from the thing Aizawa had on his hand.

Though, he said he'd expell some who doesn't use all their power, but hey, who am I to bilieve that!

I kinda thought from the start that he was sirious simply because he was known to expell a huge amount of freshmen students for his past carrer as a teacher, but I knew he'd never do that on the first day of school.

He can't do that......can he?

I thought as my eyes grew bright as I saw my name on the floating screen.

Just below the name Katsuki Bakougo who placed third.

Hwahh, I get to be fourth!

And Midoriya is ..............

".....last ....place?" I murmured.

I turned quickly to see Midoriya trembling as he looked down to his feet.

Does he not know...?

I totally became dumbfounded as I guessed what in the world he was thinking.

I looked back again at Aizawa hoping he'd confess the truth already before letting Midoriya die in mysery.

I saw the blue light then disappearing as Aizawa then again spoke.

"And---I was lying, no one's going home. I just did it to make you all do your bests." He said with a 'smile' so creepy, you'd kill yourself.

Just then, I heard someone who I think was Momo Yaoyorozu who got in first place.

"Im surprised the rest of you didn't figure this out. Im sorry, I guess I probably should've have said something." She said scencerly.

'Yeah she should gave~'

I heard voices echo in my head, only then revealing that it was pikachu guy and jirou-san as well as that perverted grape.

"Well, that is it. Were done for today. Go get your books and read it 'til tomorrow." Aizawa advised as he then head straight to where he was going.

"Hey! Matsuyuki-san, you were pretty cool there, you know." Said pika.

"Yeah right, she wasn't cool, she was awesome." Scatch tape said behind pika as he then walk towards to me.

"Your home schooled, Matsuyuki-chan?" Said someone who had pink hair.

"Whats your quirk, Matsuyuki?" Said who I recalled was Ejiro Kirishima.

"Oh, I-thanks. You guys did great too." I said scratching my neck.

"Your quirk is~ amazing! What is it called? What does it do?" Kiri asked.

"Well its called quirk cloning, its obvious on what it does, but Im still not fully confident about it because it sometimes activate on its own." I explained with a smile as the four of them gasped in admiration, since I felt it.

"Anyway, my name's Mina Ashido! Lets be friends. Pleassssss call me Mina." She said smiling, making me a bit pink for seeing a fellow girl talking to me.

"Im Denki Kaminari, call me what-ever you like, hehe." He said.

"Then can I call you Pikachu?" I said playfully.

"Hah? Not tha-"

"And Im Hanta, Hanta Sero. I think your pretty awesome." He said making me really go pink.