a|n

Hola!

Just wanna remind y'all that this fanfiction has spoiler from both manga series and the anime series.

Im doin this, well basically writing this, coz I wanted to have a reason to finish my school works everyday properly and go do this thing afterwards.

And for sure I can tell that my brain is about to pop by the end of the year because of my school assesments and quizzes and stuffs and formula's that I can barely remember in mathematics which is driving me crazy.

Well, if your wondering why Im so overdramatic by 'simple mathematics', well I ain't a regular student in a regular class.

Well Im not bragging about it though, just wanna say this [][][][] because in my old acount, my readers use to say that kind comments that to me that is quite upseting, sooo you know what happened?

I walked out.

So imma ganna start all over again.

If y'all gonna say that I should've not have wasted my time on writing this if I knew Im busy, welp Im a kid that wants to do new stuff to get noticed at least even if its not really my real name thats popular.

Just wanted to say too that TODOROKI IS SO HANDSOME!

And also soooooo releaved after a year of waiting, I get to finaly know Dabi's real identity!!!!

Im not really sure before writing this if Im a weeb coz I kinda feel like I sleep so late just to watch damn complicated anime siries with spinning anime characters with blades and katanas that I don't even clearly understand when they say their blubbering fighting techniques (except for bnha, of course.)

Im still not sure who my character is gonna end up with coz I have so many crush in bnha. But Hitoshi is always in my heart as well as Todo-kun~

Also im not a fan of yaoi and yuri, I just feel uncomfortable about that idea but please respect my opinion.

Oh, and guess what?

I look so ugly in the picture above. Just wanted to remind you that this author of your is a girl with a sassy attitude and that was my reaction when suddenly one random student(who I have no clue who it was.) made a drawback at me the day I got pictured by my stupid camera boi schoolmate.

Hopefully I'll be able to still do this baby with tons of work and depressing news about the pandemic.

Hope y'all protect yourself with that damn virus!

Stay safe!

Oh, wanna remind you this Im a Filipina so forgive me my dear readers if I ever write in a pathetic way.

But I asure you that I will do my atmost best to make this story go plus ultra.

(Im currently in my first year of high school, so forgive me!)