Chapter 2| Entrance Exam

□■}{■□

At least seven months has already passed ever since I started training alone or maybe sometimes with a friend.

Just as I arrived at the seaside where I usually saw Midoriya being trained by Toshi like hell.

I checked my phone and saw the time along with a text from my brother and aunt and.....one from Inso.

5:45 a.m. xxx,February 24

------------------------
~MY BADASS BRO~

Good luck sis! Aunt Midori and I just landed safely at great Britain, and heck we can't understand a single word here, you should've have taught me how to speak in British.

Anyways, good luck sis. Im pretty sure principle Nezu would never regret not giving you recommendation's exam, coz I know you'll ace that exam you wanted to so badly join.

Good luck! Aunt Midori's is so proud of you! He said. Love yah sis,

Go beyond, plus ultra!

Sent 23 minutes ago.
-----------------------
*HITOSHI

I decided I want to get my exam for general department as well, just in case.

Good luck.

Sent 3 hours ago
----------------------

I smiled as I read the message, feeling very blessed to have such a caring brother..... and a rather informative friend.

I stared at my phone like a smiling fool as I then heard Midoriya yelling as I saw a very clean beach.

Woah, pretty...

I grinned widely and felt my eyes sparkle as I saw the beautiful scenery. Though, looks like he still haven't notice me.

Just as I was about to call his name, I noticed a skinny Toshinori staring at Midoriya as if he was the most intresting thing he has ever discovered.

Seeing that it was already the day when we-Midoriya and me-are going to go to the entrance exam for UA hero academia, it was the day that Toshinori will supposedly share his quirk with the freckled brocolli.

I smirked as I hid myself behind the pile of trash as I heard or rather saw Toshinori tranform to his muscular form later on muckering words from his mouth.

Just as minutes has passed since Toshi's word of encouragement, I somewhat heard their conversation.

"Eat this." I heard Toshi said made me cringe as I imagined Midoriya's face.

"To enherit my power, you have to eat wholesome of this to get my DNA! Come on! That's how it works!" Toshi nagged as Midorya made weird sounds making me laugh quitely.

"This isn't exactly what I imagined it to be!" Said Midoriya with a squeek.

I giggled as I even heard Toshi yell at Midoriya.

"Come on! There's no time! You'll be late for the exam!"

"Huuuuhhhh?!"

"EAT! EAT! EAAATTTTT!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

"Pffft!" I laughed quitely pressing my face to my backpack, scared being noticed.

○●}{●○

"Matsuyuki-san!" I heard someone shout as I was gazing above the trees covering the clean passageway.

I looked back and saw a rather weird looking Midoriya, and of course I know why.