Chapter 4| Yuuei High

□■}{■□

I opened my eyes slowly as I felt hands shaking me away from my sleep.

I saw my aunt peeking through my half opened eyes. She whispered to me as I yawned.

"Oi, Rinrin, I made omelet for you. Wake up." She whispered.

"Five more minutes~" I sang on purpose to annoy my aunt first thing in the morning.

Im so brave~

"Tsk.tsk, its already 5:15 in the morning, and you said you'd wake up at 4 in the morning. Tch, how are you able to go to a normal school with that kind of behavior? Hah?" She said making me wide awake, coz if I don't I'd be dragged to hell. Again.

"K, just gonna wash up, okay?" I said as I bolted out of bed and streched, my aunt just patted me on my head as always saying 'good'.

So I had decided to at least come there early in the morning simply because I wanna have a little tour at my first real social school.

I quickly got off my night gown, slumping it at the bed.

I quickly took a shower. Coming out of the bathroom, I saw my very own first real school uniform hanging in my closet, ironed by my aunt.

It was a bit short and I don't like it that much, but hell yeah I get to wear stuffs like this inteade of pajamas!

As I wore it up, I then made my hair fall on its own and only brushed it a bit. I then pinned it on one side, not too girly though.

As I rushed my self out of my room I grabbed my 6 year old vintage bag full of my school materials.

Welp, since my aunt is here, I need to clean my bed a bit.

"Eat up, Rinrin. You don't want me to take it away right?" My brother said smiling widely at me.

"As if you'd eat it." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

I sat and breakfasted myself....quitely, seeing that my aunt would explode if I didn't.

"Why so early?" My bro said as he surped his coffee.

"Hmm, wanna go around the place a bit, yah know me." I replied hearing my brother sigh.

"Okay. I hope you'll be able to commit this dreams of your to become a hero. Im proud of you. Always remember that me and auntie supports you, k?" He said brotherly.

"Hmm. Thank bro your the best." I said smiling, as my mouth was still full.

●○}{○●

Wonder who my schoolmates are? Maybe endeavor's son....or at least the freckled brocolli? Hmmm, how bout that blonde popping kettle? Or maybe Uraraka?

I thought as I walked inside the train thats heading near UA. I sitted comfortably as I saw some morning workers and a few elderly women that looks like they are gonna go shopping.

Sigh.... if Inso could've have just trained with me..... he'd at least be at hero course.... idiot.

I sighed as I recalled the momory of Inso explaining that he didn't pass the entrance exam.

I sitted there for a while as I watched the view of each building my trained pass.

I was a relaxing scenery.

A few minutes went by as I then felt the train stop on its own accord meaning that I had to get of.

At class 1-A classroom...