shut up

Word count: 4,636

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track one: shut up

////////////////////////////////////////////////

do not pay too much attention to
fame, power, or money.
someday you will meet a person
who cares for none of these,
and then you'll know how poor you are

RUDYAND KIPLING

////////////////////////////////////////////////

My presence sweet
and my aura bright

Y/N POV

I was so stressed. This was all too much to handle. The fame, the money, the paparazzi. I wasn't built for this. Why did Ariana have to be famous? Why couldn't she be normal?

I knew the answer to why she couldn't be normal. I knew it was because of her talent. Nobody with a talent like her could ever be normal, ever.

I loved Ariana, everything about her. Her smile, her eyes, her voice, her hair. I still to this day don't know why or how she fell in love with me. A goddess, an actual living goddess was in love with me? It's hard to believe, which is why sometimes I get insecure in our relationship. However, at the end of the day, just being in her presence is so amazing. Her kindness and the way she stands out is impeccable.

I love her, and I knew I always would. Which is why I had the greatest fear of losing her.

Diamonds good for my
appetite

"BABY? I'M HOME!" Ariana screamed from the door.

"COMING!" I yell from the room.

As I make my way down the stairs I see the woman I love squatting there, petting her dogs. I smiled, I really was one of the luckiest people in the world huh?

"There you are!" She smiled up at me. "I missed you baby!"

"I missed you too. How was it today?" I asked.

"Great! I think you're really going to love the album! Actually now that I think about it a lot of it is about you!" She said happily.

"Oh really? When do I get to hear it?" I laughed.

"When it comes out." She smirked.

"What? You're making me wait until the release?!" I looked at her like she was crazy!

"Yes of course I am! You will have to wait! It's not even finished yet!"

"Can I at least get the album name?" I asked excitedly.

"Nope, you have to wait! Now stop asking stuff! I'm bad at hiding things! I want this to be special for you!"

"I know, I know." I pouted.

"Don't pout please, it makes me sad." She said.

"Sad enough to share songs with me?" I peeked up.

"No no no! Y/N stop!" Ariana whined.

"Okay I'll stop."

We sat in silence as she continued petting Strauss. I loved being with her, just being with her was fine. I saw a new necklace on her and it seemed to be made of diamonds and it was so pretty.