my hair

Word count: 3000

!¡! you look like victoria monét in this !! ( i wanted to put some diversity because i understand not all my readers are white like alexa and courtney lmao, i'll try to add some asian and latina representation too !) !¡!

!¡! i hope all of you are safe n healthy. sorry this took so long. I love you all so so so much.!¡!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track eight: my hair

////////////////////////////////////////////////

being friends with benefits
is never a good idea,
one of you is bound to
fall for the other.

UNKNOWN

////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's been way long overdue
Just like these inches down my back

Y/N's POV

I sighed as I tried to focus on my homework for my medical and technical terminology course, but was failing miserably. I knew I had to study for my upcoming midterms, but the only thing I could think of was the fact that Ariana was about to start the Sweetener World Tour in twenty minutes and I wouldn't be there.

Ariana and I weren't in a relationship... we were more like friends with benefits. I was no where near ready to be committed to anyone and neither was she, so it worked perfectly. We weren't hitting it and quitting it though, we were truthfully amazing friends and we hung out all the time since we had the same friend group.

Ariana had begged and pleaded for me to come tonight. I wanted to go to her opener so bad, but I wasn't about to flunk out of college for it. My mama would whoop my ass. I wanted to wish Ariana luck though. I felt bad for her, none of her friends were able to make it, except those who were dancers of course. I made a quick story post to wish her luck.

 I made a quick story post to wish her luck

I smiled and got back to work. College was no joke you know? I thought about dropping out at least once every minute, like what the actual fuck was onychomalacia? I really fucked up going into the medical field.

I groaned and rolled over looking at my hair all fucked up and a mess from running my hands through it. My phone chimed and I ignored it until the chiming didn't stop. It was Ari.

She told me she was thinking of me too, and that she was about to go on stage. I wished her more luck and told her to mess up for me. I closed my textbook and got ready for all the fan account that were for sure going to post something tonight. I started staring at my wall noticing all the fun pictures I had up of me and my friends.