west side

Word count: 5,155

!¡! YOU LOOK LIKE JENNIE FROM BLACKPINK <3 !¡!

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT. LIKE FR FR. ALSO NO G!P. KINDA ANGST? NOT REALLY.

ENJOY

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track ten: west side

////////////////////////////////////////////////

i don't know where i stand with you,
and i don't know what i mean to you.
all i know is every time i think of you
i want to be with you.

UNKNOWN

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't want it if it ain't your touch
It's better every time we chill

Y/N's POV

"So, what came to your mind when you were writing this album?" Zach asked as he clicked his pen and spoke into the microphone.

"Um... I don't really know to be honest, it just kinda happened. I sat down one day with one of my great friends Doja Cat and we just got to work. It wasn't like I was struggling to create anything, it all came together so perfectly that I didn't really have time to deconstruct." I nodded at my answer.

Zach Sang had invited me on his show a while back, and it was hard to find time to come and actually sit down to talk to him. I didn't really know him but he seemed nice in all his interviews so I quickly agreed.

"That's so great, it's honestly amazing getting to sit down and talk about this!" He paused to take a glance down at his paper. "So you and Doja Cat? How'd that happened?"

"Funny story actually," I laughed. "she had invited me to her Hot Pink release party and we both got fucking trashed, and ended up getting matching tattoos that say 'top bitch' and 'bottom bitch'." I told Zach honestly.

"Wait do you still have it?" He asked with wide eyes.

I pulled up my sleeve to reveal my 'top bitch' tattoo that was inside a cluster of other tattoos. Zach laughed at the tattoo as he shook his head.

"So back to this album, who do you think inspired it the most?" He questioned.

"Fuck, one person? Shit! I don't know man, if I can't name like twenty people then I won't name any." We chuckled before changing the topic.

"So I don't know if you know who was on my show last week?" I shook my head as he moved the microphone closer to his face. "It was Ariana Grande."

"Wow, aren't you good friends with her?" I asked him with genuine curiosity.

"Yes I am! She was here to talk about her fifth studio album, thank u, next." He paused. "We asked her 'Who would be someone you'd like to work with on the next project?' and she said and I quote, 'Holy shit, um... hands down Y/N Y/L/N.', So my question is, would you ever consider working with her." Zach starred at me waiting for an answer.