Chapter 2: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

Hellow there(●'艸`)ヾ If you're still here with me I really wanna thank you for your patience heheheh, I hope this chapter will bring in more thrill about among us and also our power couple Sykkuno and Corpse. Now buckle up kids, we will be goin for a naaaaaiseee and gay ride(゚ー゚)

A little note tho, this chapter will be more towards Michael and Lily, but don't worry Sykkuno and corpse will still appear ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's always hard to escape from fate... I've learned that the best from... her. I always used to think fate is just a complete bogus. It didn't really make any sense to me. Just the thought of being tied to another person or being "destined" together sounds like a pain. Who would like to be forced together by destiny? "

A loud ring blare throughout the ship, making everyone's breathing grew harder as they just heard an ear-piercing scream not too long ago. Everyone knows the meaning behind that ring, it only can be someone is dead. Knowing what is going on, everyone once again gathered at the round-shaped table, the amount of blood and lifeless expression was terrifying to look at. The thick liquid dripped off of almost every part of his body as if it showered in it. The cause? His body being split in half as the Thoracic (middle part of the backbone) can be seen from that perfectly cut body. A perfectly straight cut. The amount of skill was surely something that brings chills down your spine.

"W-who would do this... " Rae quivered. Skeld had never felt so cold as it did now. Everyone's steps felt heavy from all the emotional burden of looking at the body of their best friend, Ludwig who is lying lifeless on the ground. With their knowledge about the game when they were playing it, it is obvious that this is a work of an imposter, but there are no leads that pointed to anyone or no logical dots to connect. 

"HE WAS JUST BEHIND US A MOMENT AGO! H-HOW?! WHO  AND WHERE IS THE BODY FOUND???" Rae panicked. Corpse then walked into the cafeteria while cradling Sykkuno in his embrace. Everyone didn't really find it suspicious since they are all overwhelmed by what is happening in front of them right now...

A blinding white light shone through the lights around the cafeteria,  "Mhm... is it morning already?" Sykkuno flinched the moment he opens his eyes and saw that he is lying on Corpse's thighs while Corpse playing with his hair. Sykkuno who was being mesmerized by Corpse's face was suddenly overwhelmed by a strong metallic scent. "Wait w-what?!" Sykkuno stuttered as he was shocked to see a dead body at the middle of the cafeteria.

Just guessing what the imposters' next move makes everyone feel like suffocating from all the stress, no one expected that things will turn out this way, nobody would have thought that their friends would kill each other.

"Is this how our life is going to be here...? Will we ever get to see our home again..? Is this it?" Lily's legs gave out as Michael catches her on her shoulder . Michael then started to drag Ludwig's body to the ejection centre, "Guys we shouldn't be so paranoid first. I know it's really terrifying to be seeing this.. but we should stay strong! We shouldn't be all depressed about this, we are just giving into the imposter. We should first clear Ludwig's body and think this thoroughly. BUT HEY at least we aren't going through the lockdown alone, right? RIIIIIIIIGHT GAAAAIIIISSS??? C'mon cheer up." Michael's words somehow comforted everyone and so they help him out with it.

After ejecting Ludwig's body, everyone looks at the large window as they watch Ludwig's body slowly disappear from their sight. Michael then gives Lily's a small stroke with a warm smile as she hugs onto him with tears streaming down her eyes. "Hey, it's gonna be alright.." Michael whispered as he place a soft peck on her nose. 

"There are nine more members guys left, we should stick together after this. No more separation" Felix pondered. 

Tablet: Have you guys make your decision to vote or skip?

"Let's just skip... I don't want to see any one of our friends dying anymore..." Lily pressed the skip button on her tablet, everyone followed her and also skipped and then split into groups to leave the cafeteria but it wasnt long before the next alarm ring again, but this time nobody is dead. "Wait, so who pressed the emergency button?" Scarra scratches the back of his neck. The loudspeaker then suddenly played a song and following with a speech, 

"Hello there, my fellow sujects. I would like to share some bad news. Sadly someone here broke one of the rules, and they will be given punishment. My mistake, It seems that I never actually adressed the rules here before so i'll say it right now, 

1. As a crewmate, DO NOT help out the imposter to kill others. 

2. For crewmates, food supply will be given to the person who finish one of their task.

3. For imposter, food supply will be given to the person who killed one of the crewmates.

4. If the ship is not fixed by one week, poison gas will be excreated throughout the ship. 

If anyone breaks the rules, penalty is DEATH. Back to the topic, I would like to call out Michael, as he have broken one of the rules, and their punishment is death, if you guys do not eject them from the ship, the penalty is also death for you all hehehe. Thank you for your coorperation. "

"WAIT WHAT? MICHAEL?! WHAT DID HE DO?" Rae panicked as everyone's eyes all focus on the couple. "It's not mi-" Lily hugs onto Michael, but it was already too late. "It looks like the game master here made our job easier." Felix smirked as he pointed at Michael. With a heavy heart, the decision ejecting Michael off board was made as Scarra and Toast both drag Michael towards the ejecting room.

"STOPP!!! LET GO OF HIM!!!" Lily shouted while hitting toast and Scarra, but to the two of the most strongest person in oflineTV it felt more like small ant bites. Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Lily bent forward where she sat on the floor and pressing her palms to the wall. "PLEASE EJECT ME WITH HIM!!! I CANNOT JUST SEE HIM LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HIM " Lily cried out as she hugs onto Scarra's leg who is currently dragging her. 

"Lily, please understand... We can't let everyone here die because of something like this.. Can someone help me to pull her? "Sykkuno tries to pull Lily off Scarra but as the skinnybone he is, he struggled to pull her. Will they really eject Michael off the ship? What did Michael do to break the rules tho? 

Stay tuned for chap 3 then ;)

____________________________________

i srsly dunno whut to write at this point HAHAHAHA IM LIEK SQUEEZING EVERY SHIT I HAVE IN MA BRAIN, IF I NEVER UPDATE THIS AGAIN PLS FORGIVE ME HUEHUEHUE. I'LL MAYBE ONLY DO SOME ONE-SHOT FOR SYKKUNO CORPSE BUT THIS IS HARD, IM NOT USUALLY FOND OF WRITING DETECTIVE STORY. PLS FORGIVE MEH, but srsly tho do you guys actually like this type of story? I feel so cringey readin it HAHAHA

It depends on u guys wht do you want me to write huehue. HANDS DOWN TO ALL LE CREATOR OF SHERLOCK HOLMES, MI NO LIKEY TWIST AND TURN HAHHA
if u gais wan more corpse x sykkuno then ill only focus on them, it not then ill probably go along with the original story that i was gonna write