Chapter 4

"GUYS, SOMEONE HELP ME HERE!!!THERE IS SOMEONE UNCONCIOUS HERE!!!" Jack shouted when he noticed an unconcious body at the ejection pod, Michael hurried in and carried the unconcious man to cafeteria. Everyone once again gathered around, feeling anxious to why there was another person in the ship.

"Just to be safe... someone should guard him while the others continue along with their task..." Toast suggested as everyone agreed to that idea. Michael volunteered to look after the man.

Rae silently continued to look at the suspicious man, "his face looks familiar... " she though to herself trying to remember where have she seen this man.

Corpse and Sykkuno also volunteered sticking with Michael taking care of the guy. It wasn't long before everyone left the cafeteria to tend their task.

"I heard from Lily that you both are a thing now rite?" Michael awkwardly trying to bring up a conversation. A light pink colour spread across Sykkuno's cheeks, "w-wha- h-how did you guys know?!". Seeing how adorable sykkuno is being, corpse chuckled and hovered closer to him giving a light peck on his pink-flushed cheeks. "Yea we are" he replied happily.

"Ah! Congrats you guys!" Michael replied but another unfamiliar voice continued along his sentence. "I see... how interesting..." the man who was unconcious awoke from his deep sleep.

They all then turned towards the man, but was shock by the man's eye. One of his eyes was silver like a fish in the oceon while the other one was chestnut brown.

He stood up chuckling, and humps towards Sykkuno's back, Corpse flinched when the asshole hugs onto his man. "Get your fucking hands off him" he implied as he pushed the man away.

"T.R.Y M.E" The man teased Sykkuno and bit his earlobe. Corpse grabs onto the tip of the man's clothes and pulled him up, getting ready to pull a big fucking punch on the asshole.

Seeing things getting out of hand, Michael tried to tied that man down but when he gotten close, the man jolted and bites him on his hand. "Get your flithy hands off me!" The man shouts, Michael endured the pain and continues to grab onto the man and tied him down.

"M-michael! Are you o-okay?!" Sykkuno rips his scarf and wrap it around the wound. Corpse was overraged by what happened and punched the man heavily. The man then crashed onto the seats, Toast, Lily and Rae rushes towards the cafeteria after hearing that loud bang.

"Oi oi what happened! Why the fuck is he tied up like that." Toast was enraged after seeing more and more chaos at the cafeteria. A guy who they all don't know was tied down, his friend punching a new guy and another injured. Sykkuno then explained everything to Toast.

"Would you care to explain yourself sir? How dare you lay your disgusting ass on my boyfriend" Lily kicks the man at the crotch. The man flinched in pain but was overjoyed, "looks like you guys are fools, how dare you try to kick me" the man implied.

Chills ran down all over Rae's spine when she noticed the indifferent colours of the man's eyes. "What is your name?" She asked, quivering. She was paralyzed at the spot, the menacing aura holding her in a tightening grip.

"Fed, Fedmyster" the man replied with a smirk. Hearing that name, her legs gave out as she falls onto the ground. "H-how..." Tears welling up in her eyes.

"R-rae? What's wrong?" Sykkuno asked alarmly.

'H-He.... " She stutters unable to breath as she chocked onto her saliva "Someone get her some water!" Toast shouted as he ran over and pats her.

"Hey it's going to be fine, just relaxed" Toast whisper with low tone next to Rae's ear. After getting water, Michael and Greaseball takes turn guarding the guy and the rest of them gathered at office.

This feeling... Fear... has became a tangible, living force that crept over everyone like some hungry beast, immobilizing them; their brain, holding them captive. The room was once again filled with silence, all they could hear was their own heart beating faster seconds by seconds.

"Ahem... Rae is there something you would like to tell us?" Michael glance at Rae.

"O-h y-yea..." she tighten her grip, lips still quivering by the name she just heard. Lily holds onto her grip and gave her a reassured smile.

"I'll just summarise it for you guys... it actually goes way back to when we were just tennagers. There was once when we went out at our graduation trip.. Rae came back after the trip, only to saw her parents' rotten lifeless body... when they caught the culprit. Apprently he was diagnosed with Hybristophillia* so he was sent to an alsyum... but one day he disappeared..and nobody could find him..." Toast reponds to Michael.

"And that so called killer.... is that fucking asshole out there?! ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND? WE'RE GONNA EJECT HIM OFF THE SHIP NOW!" Greaseball raised his voice, pointing at the man.

"Are you sure you guys want to eject me?" Fed smiled disturbingly. "What do you mean?" Michael stops Greaseball from doing rash decisions. "Don't stop me-! How dare you stop me after you killed my best friend!" Greaseball pushes Michael back and throw a punch.

"S-STOP IT YOU ALL!" Sykkuno called out, everyone was startled and turn their attention to him. "Uh-um... can we let the guy talk first..." Sykkuno awkwardly looks down the floor, he felt bad for shouting like that.

"Smart lad" the guy eyed the him but his vision was blocked by Corpse moving in front of Sykkuno. "Say what you want to say, and it shall decide how am i going to end your life" Toast bawled at the man.

"I..."

"Was a survivor of this ship "

~~~~~~
Hellow thereee, yumi here>~< i really wanna thank darkshadow582 for giving my good ideas and tons of motivation to continue writing the story!

I'll try to update my stories more often now^^ so i hope you guy will enjoy it. Next chapter will have some cute corpskkuno moments <3 so stay tune hehehe