Extra Smoky Chapter

HELLOWWW THERE, hope u guys are all enjoying a naise quarantine UwU, here is some hawt hawt story bout Corpsekkuno .SOOOOOoooooooo YEA TQ HUEHUE, pls do vote the story^^ it means a lot to me and gives me motivation~~~~

______________________________________

In their usual game, Sykkuno and Corpse were always partners in crimes, having each others' back. Thus getting their ship name 'Corpsekkuno', but little did he know, Corpse started developing a liking to the boy.

At first, it would start with just wanting to start a conversation with Sykkuno and it slowly progressed to a point where he often fantasise about him and just thinking about how it would feel to snuggle with that fluffy boy. 

But of course, he couldn't show his feelings towards Sykkuno since he doesn't know what does Sykkuno feel about him and is worried that it would ruin their long-time friendship. Ever since the scene he had with Sykkuno a few days ago, it's obvious Sykkuno has been purposely avoiding him.

"I need to find a way to talk to him but he keeps sticking around Toast..." Corpse muttered as he sneaks a peek at Sykkuno who is chatting with Taost, feeling reaallllyy jealouss.

But god has suddenly blessed him as Lily happily cheered "GUYSSS!!!! LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT FROM DOING THE TASK!!! SOJU AND BEERS!!!" while letting Michael drags the whole carton of beers and soju to the cafeteria. Having a good drink really does hits the spot since everyone has been working restlessly to find an exit on the ship.

Everyone then gathered to the cafeteria with their eyes eyeing on the delicious set of beers on the table. "Oh wait guys, isn't Sykkuno bad with alcohol? " Lily pondered, as they all lock their eyes on Sykkuno.

"N- no its fine guys... I can drink a bit" Sykkuno laughed nervously as he covered  covered his face awkwardly. "Alright then, but do drink cautiously... We don't want you to get sick alright?" Lily replies as she signals Michael to prepare the cups.

Everyone then sat down and started to drink while having their drinks. It's been a long time since they could just chill like this, so everyone was having a blast. Suddenly a big thud caused everyone's attention waver towards it as they see the flushed fluffy boy accidentally hit his heas on the wall while trying to stand up.

"No more drinks for you Sykkuno..." Corpse feeling worried pulls the cup away from Sykkuno's grip but was rejected by Sykkuno. "N-nwoh!" He charges onto Corpse as they both toppled onto the floor facing each other, feeling awkward. Both of them not knowing how to react became flushed red in an instant, they were so close to a point they could even feel each other's breath.

"Dawwwww Get a room, you bothhhh!" the girls at the cafeteria giggled goofily while smirking at Corpse. Seeing how vulnerable Sykkuno is, Corpse feels horrible for giving him more useless worries.

"...No more jokes..I'll bring him to rest... Good night guys.." Corpse then picks up Sykkuno in princess position as they walk out from the cafeteria. "AREN'T THEY SOOO KYUUUUUUUTE TOGETHERRR??? " Lily laughs as he snuggles into Michael's embrace giving a sweet peck on his lips. They all then continued having a great time, leaving them both out from the party.

"C'mon Sykkuno... Heave ho..." Corpse had to keep adjusting Sykkuno's position, worrying it would make him feel uncomfortable and hurt him. As they reach navigations, Corpse leaves him on the pilot chair as he fetches a wet towel to clean Sykkuno. "Mhmm..." Sykkuno snuggles onto Corpse's arms, making it hard for Corpse to wipe his face. Feeling troubled, Corpse settled down beside Sykkuno while looking out at the dusk that comes as a promise of starlight, of those brilliant pearls of the nighttime that sit as if cushioned upon pure black velvet.