My first day in CoTE

I calmed myself down and returned to our class wearing my poker face.As soon as I entered ,girls flocked around me.

Damn,it feels good to be popular.

But right now,I only had one goal in mind.To make Ayanogod acknowledge me.Romance was the last thing in my mind right now.

I slowly dismissed them one by one with sweet words and cheap talk.On the other side,Hirata too was surrounded by a few girls.

Apparently,the girls in our class had divided into 2 factions.He was clearly feeling a bit uncomfortable so I decided to help him a bit.

"Hey Hirata!Could you tell me a bit about the soccer club?Though I have never tried it seriously,I am a bit interested."

Hirata had joined the soccer club just after the opening ceremony ended.

He understood my intentions and we started talking about soccer.Soon,the crowd dissipated.

"Thank you-Mizuku.It was really helpful."

"No problem,Hirata.By the way,during the lunch break shall we go together while inviting some of our classmates?I want the class to stay united and so would like to know some of our friends."

Hehe.Hirata would do anything to keep his class from falling apart.Knowing this,I targeted his weakness while being in his good books.

I only had one objective for this conversation.To invite Kiyo for lunch.

"Yeah sure!I would love to do that.Some of our classmates seem to be lonely and have not made any friends.Let's invite them."

"Okay,let's see.I will invite Miyake and Yukimura while"-the bell for this period rung.

"You can decide for yourself.Homeroom is about to start,let's go back to our seats."

I wanted Hirata to invite Kiyo so he doesn't feel suspicious and at the same time I get to be friends with Kiyo.

Chabashira sensei entered the class and explained the rules to everyone.The class went nuts on the announcement that each one was provided with 100,000 points this month.
I already knew what was going to befall within a month.

During the lunch break,I saw Hirata moving towards Kiyo from the corner of my eye.I got up and moved towards Miyake and Yukimura. They accepted my invitation and from the looks of it,Hirata too was successful.

We joined and were heading in the direction of cafeteria when a group of girls led by Karuizawa and Matsushita were heading our way.

"Would both of you like to join us for lunch?"Karuizawa asked.

It was clear it was directed only towards me and Hirata.Hirata gave his most hirata-like answer.

"Sure,but currently we are going to eat with my friends.Would you girls like to join us?"

"Huh?!Who would want to go with these good-for-nothing wierdos?"She said while looking towards the other 3.

This was my moment to show my 'morals'.

I'mma show her that I believe in

Bros before hoes.

"Sorry Karuizawa,but I have no intention of eating with someone who belittles my friends.Have you even spoken to any of them to call them good-for-nothing?As far as I know,Yukimura-kun has one of the sharpest minds in our class,scratch that,in our whole school year.Miyake-kun is actually a sharp-shooter and will definitely prove to be one of the best in his archery club.As for Ayanokoji-kun,Umm..I haven't conversed enough with him but I bet he too is proficient in some field.So please stop being so rude to someone you don't even know!
If you will excuse us now."