The Objective-1

I woke up at 6 am today and for the past 2 hours I had formed certain rules for myself so that I would not heavily alter the future from now on.

1]I will help Kiyo build his harem(tool-set) until he confesses to Kei.

2]I will try to get a girlfriend as I will prolly live in this world for,I guess,forever?

3]I will make Kiyotaka slowly but surely show his full abilities because I just want everyone to recognise him dude!I want everyone to know how big of a god he really is!

For today,I had resolved a few objectives.

Yosh!Let's do it.

I arrived at my class where everyone had already formed their own groups on the second day itself and were chatting with excitement.

Apparently these newly rich students were way too excited as they had a huge variety of things to buy and were under an illusion that they would keep recieving 100k points every month.

Amidst this chatter,Chabashira sensei entered the class and the lecture began.

During the break,Miyake,Yukimura and me went to the cafe for lunch.Hirata had some club business to attend to whereas kiyo was busy dealing with Kushida's vain attempts to befriend Horikita.

"Hey guys!What do you feel about the amount of points the school has given us?"I asked to hear their opinions on this subject.

I wanted to ascertain whether the whole of class-D really was so clueless as shown in the anime.

"Honestly speaking,I cannot imagine that such a renowed school would give so many points to each student so leniently."Yukimura replied.

"I agree.I also believe there has to be some catch."Miyake added.

Apparently,not everyone in this class was so dumb.

"Just make sure you save some points.We never know what's gonna happen."

They both nodded and we started chatting about useless things.

 Soon the classes began and as I observed almost no one was paying attention to the lecture.Some were sleeping and others were wasting time on their phones.

Oof.They really are  ignorant fools. I decided to observe for a week in case some unexpected development  takes place.

At the end of the class I went  over to Yukimura-kun.

"Yukimura-kun?Can I ask for a favor?"I asked with a tone loud enough so the whole class could hear it.

"Yes sure!"He was a bit surprised but apparently after yesterday's incident,our friendship had grown substantially in just one day.

But still I was not ready to face rejection.

"I was wondering if you could help me in studies as a quiz will be there in a week's time as announced by Chabashira sensei and academics is not really my strong point."

I had created a win-win situation for myself by involving the whole class as the witness. If he accepted my request he would tutor me which I desperately needed but if he rejects then the whole class would see him as mean,ungrateful bastard who rejected a simple request of one of the twin jewel of the class making his highschool life miserable.

In this scenario,most likely,some other academically gifted student will come ahead to help me.So either way I would get what I want.

Damn,I am so fucking smart!

All his escape routes are closed now.

I win.

"I have no qualms about it but as far as I remember your academic ability in OAA was 'A' right?I don't see why you would need my help."

Nani?!

Shit.Don't tell me my OAA is the same as Koenji.

Of course it is!Why am I so stupid?

I can think about the answer later but right now I need to get out of this situation.

"Oh y-yeah,the thing is I have kind of lost my edge ever since the entrance exams.I don't even remember stuff from middle-school clearly now."

"Come on,you don't need to be so modest.So,you just need to brush up your skills huh?

I have no problems at all.

To be honest,it would have been a pain in the butt to teach someone from the scratch.Although,I would help you if you requested but I don't think that's  the case."

"Y-yeah,surely."
I answered nervously.

Although it was a close call,I had successfully completed my first objective of the day.

The classes ended and Yukimura planned a study session in his room this evening.
I gladly accepted when an idea flashed across my mind.
I grinned slyly.

"Umm..Mizuku-kun?"

I turned around to find a beautiful girl with marine blue hair talking to me.

"Hasebe?What's  the matter?"I asked with a concerned expression.

It was quite unlike her to come forward and initiate a conversation.She is supposed to be a loner according to the LN.

"I was wondering  whether we could walk back to the dorm together."

Usually one would expect the girl to be shy and stuttering in these kinds of situation.
But boy was I wrong!
She was as straightforward as it gets!

"Sure,why not!"I gave her one of my prince charming smiles that would make most of the girls heart flutter.

Don't ask me how I know this.

But she remained unfazed and just nodded quietly.

Seeing her reaction,I immediately eliminated all possibilities of any romance whatsoever.

I sighed internally and we started walking towards the dorm.

All along the way to keep the environment from being awkward I tried to initiate a conversation but she answered my questions as briefly as possible and the situation became more awkward each time.

Like girl,can you not sense the atmosphere you are creating right now?
Why is she being so attentive to her surroundings yet ignoring all my attempts as if I were some background noise.

Oof.Now this is getting on my nerves.

As soon as we entered a relatively isolated area,I decided it's the best time to ask her.

"Hasebe."

She turned around to look at me when I grabbed both her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Look,I really don't mind helping you.Actually,I do want to help you but if you don't tell me what's weighing you down,I won't be able to do anything."

She looked at me for a few seconds deciding whether she should express her concern or not.

"Can we sit on a bench first?"

Her voice grew timid.

"Yea,sure!"

Shit.I was so scared that she might slap me for suddenly grabbing her by the shoulders.
Thank God but what could possibly be on her mind right now?
Why did she even agree to tell me?We haven't talked much even though her seat is next to mine in class.
Don't tell me!
Do I have some god-like  eyes like Kiyotaka?That would be so badass.
Nah,In your dreams buddy.
With eyes as pitiful as mine,not even a squirrel would be intimidated.

While critising my pathetic eyes,we moved towards a bench.

Hasebe POV

Why am I not alarmed even though he just grabbed me by the shoulders?

But right now looking straight into his eyes,it feels like he is demanding me to answer him or I will be sucked into a deep void.

I feel scared yet at ease as if I can tell him my worries and he still won't look at me 'that' way.

This boy,as I thought,is different.