Intro

Hello to the gorgeous person reading this. Thank you for taking the time to check this book out. It will be a collection of poems and short paragraphs about Shadowhunters and it will be based off The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments. Most of these will reflect the character's moods, what they are going through, etc. and it will mostly be angsty and sad stuff.

In terms of how this is going to work: the title is just going to be something to do with the poem and at the start, there will be a bit in bold telling you which character(s) the poem/paragraph is going to be based off and what they are going through during the poem/paragraph. It's that simple, really. There will also be a picture to go along with every poem/paragraph: mostly pictures of the characters or a quote from one of the books.

Please do comment, vote and share on any of these if you feel like it and if there is something you want me to write about let me know in the comments section. Also, do not read if you are reading or if you are wanting to read The Mortal Instruments or The Infernal Devices series.

I'm going to aim for an update every Sunday night, but no promises.

All characters and quotes in pictures belong to Cassandra Clare.

And that's all I've got to say. Thanks for reading this book and I hope you enjoy!

Lots of love, IC ❤

---X---