"I am Sorry..."

Y/N's pov

The cold winter wind greeted me as I ascended the staircase. The sky was filled with bright stars but my eyes searched for the only star of mine, "Tae?" I saw his perfect figure in a black suit. Even after four long years, I couldn't prevent myself from admiring him. He was so damn hot!

 He was so damn hot!

He didn't hear me so I called him once more and walked closer. "Taehyung?"But then my eyes widened.  I refused to believe what I was seeing. For a moment I thought I was mistaking the silhouette. 

I forgot to breathe when I was assured that it was indeed my boyfriend. He stood beyond the railing!! What is he thinking??!!! "TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!! YOU WILL FALL!!" We were five floors above the ground. My hands were getting cold just like the chilly wind.

 My hands were getting cold just like the chilly wind

He slightly turned his head towards me. I swear that was the most depressing look I had ever seen on his face. His dark eyes were filled with emptiness. I froze on my spot unable to think straight. I knew something was wrong but my nerves failed to interrogate him. There was a bone-chilling pause and the next few things happened in a split of a second.

"I am sorry..." he whispered before he jumped. My feet suddenly found an immense amount of strength and I ran at a lightning speed to save him. But I was late for a second, JUST A SECOND!!! I gripped the railing in the same place where his hand was a second ago. I hovered over the rod to spot the horrified view below. 

I lost the remaining bit of my sanity. I was part of a sick joke. A life without my boyfriend is like a body without a soul. "I am not letting you go so easily! I am coming!!" I placed my left foot on the railing and pulled up my body. I was unable to decipher anything around me. I saw only his face, that look! His last words, "I am sorry..." was the only thing that kept on ringing in my ears.

The wind swept through my skin, it didn't feel cold like before. I saw Tae's wide arms, spread for me in a welcoming gesture below. A soft smile was resting on his pink lips, the one I adore the most.

Suddenly something stopped me! It pulled me backward despite my protests. I collided with someone's chest. Why has he prevented me from reaching my love? Who the hell does he think himself to be?! I struggled to get free. But the force was too strong.

"LEAVE ME! LET ME GO TO MY TAE! HE IS WAITING!!! LET GO!!"

I felt a wave of weakness wash over me. I could no longer move my body, my eyelids were also shutting down. "Please let me go..." I weakly spoke and finally gave in to the darkness, praying for someone to wake me up from this nightmare as soon as possible.

Jungkook's pov

"Ahhh... blushing??" I intentionally teased Y/n.

"Shut up!" She snapped and made her way to the terrace. After securely dropping Hobi on Yoongi's lap, a naughty thought invaded my hyperactive brain. Unknowingly a smirk was plastered on my lips. "How about I disturb the love birds a bit? They won't mind, right? After all, this is the farewell day and this is meant for friends, not lovers. They have a full time for romance."

I made my way to the terrace when I heard someone cry.

"TAEHYUNG!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!! YOU WILL FALL!"

No wonder it was Y/N. I quickly sprinted through the staircase. Something was wrong. And I was correct! She stood on the railing. I stood there in shock, mouth hung open. I thought I was seeing weird things because I had drank three glasses before but then I heard her, "I am sorry too, that I can't let you go alone. We will always be together; I can't live without you!". She laughed at her words like a psychopath. Then it hit me.

My soul left my body when I realized what Taehyung has done. My back hit the wall behind me as I took back steps. I felt the full world turn up in front of my eyes. This was probably a nightmare. I felt sick just at the thought of this unwanted reality. My legs gave in and I sank to the dusty ground. "Why Tae?" was the only thing I could utter under my shaky breaths.

Luckily I got back to my senses soon when I saw Y/N was planning to jump after him. I wasn't going to lose another friend. I forced my legs to stand up and run. I caught hold of her waist just in time. I quickly pulled her above. I was too scared to look at what was below. She struggled to get free. She wanted to jump after him. But I was much stronger compared to her.

I hugged her tightly. I knew she was not in her right mind. It was too much for her to take. Still, she tried to get free, but her thrust became weaker with every passing second until she was completely numb.

I saw an unconscious Y/N in my arms. Her face was the palest of all the days, opposite from what I saw just some minutes ago. I am afraid how will she accept this truth. Her heart is too soft for this. "Taehyung, you took her life along with you.." was the last thing I said before lifting Y/N and going back into the building with a heavy heart and overflowing eyes. A day in my life couldn't be worse than this.

____________________________

EUHUUUU !!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
BTS 'Life Goes on' is #1 on billboards hot 100 and top 200. Making it the first Korean song to achieve that position... I am so happy!!!!
They cried so loud!!💜💜💜