You're back!

Jungkook's pov

We drove in silence. Y/N looked infront blankly.

"I can understand how you feel", I tried to start a conversation, "and I will not even say you to forget him. But at least try to come back to normal lifestyle. It will take time.... But try to keep yourself together."

I paused for her reply, but she was mum. She didn't even look at me. She sat there, frozen like a lifeless doll. I sighed and focused on driving.

"We are here." I said when we reached her apartment.

Y/N unbuckled her seat belt while I parked the car. We got down and I followed her into her house. She lived alone. Her relationship with her family was not good, so I couldn't expect any help from that side.

"Can you please go back? I want to stay alone for some time." Y/N spoke in a hoarse whisper, still looking at the ground.

"But I—" I stopped when she looked into my eyes. It was hard for me to resist her. "Okay... take care. I will come over in the evening. And please answer my calls."

She nodded and closed the door. I made my way back to my car.

Y/N's pov

I heard the slow, fading footsteps of Jungkook until I was finally left in an eerie silence. I made my way to my bedroom where I was greeted by our couple picture.

Taehyung was smiling. His teeth shone in the bright flashlight...

 His teeth shone in the bright flashlight

Flashback

"Kim Taehyung!!! How dare you run away, like that?!"

I chased him as his laughter echoed all-round the college auditorium. This 'son of Satan' had the audacity to scribble on my dear book. My fault? Well, I was just too much indulged in reading it that I didn't hear the bell and it was lunch time. Tae waited for 10 minutes in the café and finally found me reading 'a piece of shit' (according to him). So, he snatched it from me, and scribbled on it with a pen. A GOD DAMN PERMANENT INK!

"Come out! I am going to arrange your funeral today! Come out of your hiding place!!" I held my wasit.

"I will not!" his husky voice boomed from somewhere in the darkness.

"Okay then stay here! I am going bye!!" I made my way down the stairs towards the exit.

"Promise me first that you will not hit me?" he sounded closer now.

I squinted to get his glimpse. "Okay. Fine!"

Suddenly there was a pull on my waist and I ended up landing on Taehyung on the seats. Our chest collided. Our noses touched each other's before our lips. We both had high, pointed noses. It's a kissing issue though.😒 We stayed in that position for some time.

His dark orbs made me forget every kind of emotions except inevitable love. His warm breath hit my lips. We were lost into each other. He slowly came closer to my lips, just before our lips met there was a clicking sound. I turned my head faster than light and saw the mobile in his hand. Gosh!! The most embarrassing picture of my life!