Dream Boy

Lets begin with a prayer for BTS to win 2021 Grammys.🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

(Plus!) Can we talk about how good Jungkook drummer is??😍

________________________________________________________

Present

Jungkook's pov

We drove back in silence. I didn't tell her that the idea was mine and that means I am her dream boy. She will get hurt. Besides Tae did his best to keep her happy. Let this memory be buried deep inside my heart forever.

I gave up fighting against myself. I cant stop me from falling for her. I love her! Yes I love her! But she will never love me back. Her words crushed my last hope. I will still be by her side. I can atleast be the best friend? I will never tell my feelings to her. I respect their relationship. I respect Taehyung. Wow Jungkook! Your love story jumped directly from prologue to epilogue! Congrats for falling for someone who hates 'love' itself!

I parked my car and we got into the room. She went to change while I plopped on the couch. I took out my phone and scrolled through the Instagram. A particular quote caught my eyes.

"For you I can pretend to be happy when I was sad.

For you I can pretend to be fine when I was hurting.

I thought love only needed to be perfect, and all my flaws would be hidden.

I've sowed a seed and dreamt of a flower that couldn't bloom."

.................

TIME SKIP 

I hung up the call of a client and headed towards the kitchen. I saw Y/n cooking.

"Hey, whats the menu?" I asked

"Ramen and chicken popcorn."

"Do you need any help??"

"Ummm, could you please wash the chicken and dip them in the batter?"

"okay." I went to fetch some water. One question was troubling me since morning. I finally asked her. "Have you and Tae done it?"

"what have we done?" she asked totally confused.

"Tsk, that thing... which couples do."

"Which thing???"

"God! This girl! I am asking that Have you done sex?!"

"What!!" her works suddenly came to a halt and she stood there eyes popped out at me with mouth ajar. 

"Nothing to get surprised, its normal for adults." I said casually.

"I mean, No! We didn't do it!"

I kind of expected this but Taehyung was the doubt. He wasn't so innocent like y/n. "Booriiingg..."

"Pervert! Dirty Minded!"

I laughed at her cute words. She pouted and concentrated on the oven. "What about you?? Did you do it? You said you had a girlfriend." She asked.

I smirked. "Now who is being pervert, huh?"

"Just tell already!"

"No, it was of high school. We were too young then."

She nodded.

I had a girlfriend in high school. But she went abroad for higher studies. We lost contact after that. Long distance relationships are not my type. We decided to breakup since she wanted to settle there in future. I am not leaving my country. I never saw her in Korea since then.