Who will make others laugh?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🎆✨🎊

WISH THIS 2021 YEAR BE MUCH BETTER THAN 2020. STAY HEALTHY AND STAY SAFE.

_______________________________________________________

2 months after

Author's pov

It had been 2 months since Taehyung had died. Y/N still missed him very much. How could she not? But she was not depressed like before. She worked as a gamer in a gaming industry. She had the nightmares but the number of sleepless nights were reduced. In one word, she was slowly coming back to her normal lifestyle.

Jungkook also got a good job. He was the head of management department in an International trading company. His relationship with Y/N hadn't changed. They spent friendly time together, though she was not cheerful like before. But he was happy that she was atleast trying to get over it. Not to mention, he missed his bestie too.

Jungkook's pov

I went into the café and spotted Jimin, Jin and other gang members of our college. Jimin waved at me. I made my way and took a seat beside Namjoon. This was our first get-together after farewell. Lisa and Jisoo were there but not Y/N.

"Y/N is not coming?", Hoseok snatched my words.

"Yes, she will be coming, after work." Lisa replied.

I nodded with an 'o'.

After some chitchats, Y/N finally arrived. She wore denim jeans and a white hoodie. Well, I have to admit that she looked sexy even in that casual wear. It was not only me; the other boys were also gaping at her.

[Your dress]

[Your dress]

She made her way to us with a smile. "Hi there!"

"Umm hm..." Jimin replied in daze.

I smacked his head.

"I mean, hi!" he corrected himself with tinted cheeks.

She took a seat beside Lisa, smile never leaving her lips.

"It has been ages since we met!" Namjoon said.

"We met just 2 months ago." Yoongi pointed.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and continued with some random conversation.

The waiter served the coffee and snacks. Everyone shamelessly dug into the food. But Y/N looked down, she was zoned out.

"Hey, everything okay??" I asked her.

y/n's pov

"Everything okay??" Jungkook asked.

I flashed a fake smile, "Yes! What will happen to me?"